Pokemon which is your favourite winged mirage (articuno, zapdos and moltres)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I see zapdos is the winner. What? how did this thread appear here? I thought that i've posted it in general pokemon discussion...:(

Fixed. ~DRK176

I like all three in General. All very creative Pokemon by name, looks and coolness. In TCG, I would go for Zapdos, because it has the best cards in various sets so far, IMO. In Pokemon RPG, I like Zapdos. It's a killer to Blissey with Metal Sound when combined with Dugtrio, it kills DD-ers using T-Wave, and has great Stats all way round. Articuno comes next for me. It has supportive moves such as Reflect, but Moltres gets Morning Sun and WoW.

Articuno is the best IMO and it looks good too. Moltres is pretty lame looking and I hate it in the games because it took me longer to train than the other two. I suppose zapdos is also very handy.

Zapdos is my favourite for sure, just because it looks so cool.
Moltres is second as I like fire Pokemon alot, but not as much as some, other Pokemon.
Articuno is last just because I don't like it. I don't like the move set that much and looks the worst.

I hate moltress for its looks...love articuno coz it looks really magnificent. Zapdos is pass-pass....

I like Articuno the best, although my only experiences with any Generation I Legendary Birds were in the Generation I games. I liked Articuno because I did not need to use unique TMs (which I always hated doing, and I still try not to use unique TMs now) to give it what I thought was a decent moveset without unique TMs - Fly, Ice Beam, Mist, and Double Team.

Zapdos only had Thunderbolt and Thunder as its Electric attacks that did not require the use of a unque TM, neither of which are particularly reliable. But I liked that it had Drill Peck and Light Screen.

Moltres simply did not have a good variety of moves in Generation I. Fire Spin and Fire Blast were the only Fire-type moves available, and I didn't think very highly of either attack. Also, the absence of Drill Peck made me think that Moltres was simply not meant for competitive battling in the programmers' eyes.

Either Zappy or Articuno. Zappy because it's like coolio, and Articuno because it's the best looking of the three.

Do not post in a thread if the last post is 15 days ago or more. This thread is long dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back