Which Supreme Victors Tin should I get?!

Which Supreme Victors Tin should I get?

• Total voters

ilikemudkips

Aspiring Trainer
I was going to purchase a Supreme Victors tin but I didn't know who to pick. Raquaza, Garchomp or Charizard. So, I'm leaving it up to you to decide for me! Also, which is the best for competetive battling and things like that. Thanks! :D (new to the forums).

You want a decent tech in SP decks? Get Garchomp.

You want a decent rogue deck? Get Rayquaza.

You want some tradebait for noobs? Get Charizard.

Pokefan4000 said:
You want a decent tech in SP decks? Get Garchomp.

You want a decent rogue deck? Get Rayquaza.

You want some tradebait for noobs? Get Charizard.

You want some decent advice? Read this guys post and this guys post alone.

Go with charizard for resell value. If money isn't a problem, I'd go with rayquayza. He's the only one with a real deck around him, and garchomps glory days are limited. Rayquayza is your best option IMO.

The Power of Three said:
Rayquaza if you're running the deck correctly

otherwise Garchomp, because it helps all SP's. ;)
Put is it practical? It would take up too much space to succesfully spread all your damage throughout your SP. Garchomp will rarely be worth the space.

You really just need a 1-1 line. >_> It helps a lot, and much more then the others. >_> [especially Charziard]

I was initially going to get charizard. I mean come on, who doesn't like charizard?!

But I pulled every level x but rayquaza so I'm going with rayquaza!

He looks pretty cool - Get Rayquaza or Charizard.

I'm getting the Charizard and Garchomp tins :) But Garchomp is definetly the best one imo.

Thanks everyone. I definitely won't be getting Charizard but I'm currently deciding between Raquaza and Garchomp. I like Garchomp's use as a tech but Raquaza is appealing!

Rayquaza you will need very specific cards to make him work. Garchomp on the other hand can be used as a tech in ANY SP deck. So I say Garchomp.

just get garchomp... as he is the most useable and just fits well in SP decks

Garchomp- good power, decent sniping attack, good retreat cost, awesome art on the basic card :]

Back