Which Supreme Victors Tin should I get?!

Which Supreme Victors Tin should I get?

• Total voters
nardd said:
Garchomp- good power, decent sniping attack, good retreat cost, awesome art on the basic card :]

list of cards that can snipe better than 80 for CC please?

a 2-2 tech line could work well, but you would need mass energy excel to keep up with playing 2 energies a turn lol, in unlimmited you could play Bastoise Base Set or feraligtor LEGEND (when it comes out in a year lol)

but aaron's collection helps with the discard, but a cycle of Garchomp and another attacker that doesn't discard would work well

reclaimer94 said:
a 2-2 tech line could work well, but you would need mass energy excel to keep up with playing 2 energies a turn lol, in unlimmited you could play Bastoise Base Set or feraligtor LEGEND (when it comes out in a year lol)

but aaron's collection helps with the discard, but a cycle of Garchomp and another attacker that doesn't discard would work well

YourP1MP said:
kashmaster said:
yes but you can only use it every 2 turns

There are ways around that. I.e Magnazone, Energy Pick up, Flints witha Pory2 tech. etc...

^ it dosnt matter if u can attach a million nrg to garchomp x u canonly use it every other turn

I like Rayquaza with the whopping 200 damage, but for a deck, Garchomp, and maybe Charizard would be the best. Why not get them all?

Back