White Diamond Chansey

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
So, was this Chansey hatching out of an egg card (I've heard the real name is ___________'s Chansey, just like __________-'s Pikachu) only featured in the Japanese Gym Heroes set? I have heard that it is one of the rarest cards ever, and I have one. Is there any truth in this?

gym2.white.dimond.chansey.jpg

Found it on google.

ill try and find a pic but my scanner and my cammera are broken (thanks to me not knowing how to install a scanner correctly and my sister abuseing our camera)

http://petekun.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/gym2.white.dimond.chansey.jpg

Go here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Japanese-White-Diamond-CHANSEY-Card_W0QQitemZ5996096360QQcategoryZ2611QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

It's too bad that _______'s Chansey, along with Imakuni's Doduo were never released in places outside of Japan. I REALLY would have liked to have seen what Imakuni's Doduo would be like if it were printed in English. This is the translation which can be found on Apprentice:

Imakuni's Doduo
50 HP

Power: Run Around: Hold this card and throw it, because Doduo is running away. Throw the card horizontally with a snap to get the furthest distance.

[CC] Make Harmony (30) When you use this [attack], you must sing from the moment you use it and durring your play. Afterward, do 30 damage to the defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat: 0

This is _______'s Chansey:

_______'s Chansey
90 HP

[C] Lucky Egg ( ) Flip a coin. If heads, draw 2 cards from your deck. If tails, take 2 cards from your hand and put them into your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[CCC] Lucky Punch (10+) Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 additional damage.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Psychic -30
Retreat: 1

I know that these cards were released in the Japanese Gym I (elements from Gym I and II were combined to make Gym: Heroes and Gym: Challenge). However, I do not know how rare they are.

I have 2 that i got in packs. They're in Japanese non holographic. (I thaink I Traded one)

RE:  White Diamond Chansey

DocRobot_K-176 said:
Power: Run Around: Hold this card and throw it, because Doduo is running away. Throw the card horizontally with a snap to get the furthest distance.

[CC] Make Harmony (30) When you use this [attack], you must sing from the moment you use it and durring your play. Afterward, do 30 damage to the defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Lightning          
Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat: 0

Haha, that's funny. That is similiar to a card called Nova Storm in the Neopets TCG where you throw the card up in the air. (You know the Card Development teams of these games make these cards to mess with our minds. :p)

Back