Who is going to buy a Rising rival booster box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the cheap sleeves? Sleeves don't cost that much. But some people do prefer English cards to Japanese cards. I personally have no preference, but the Japanese card backs are appealing.

Hey, it's got the Chinese-Japanese numeral "4" on it where everything else is in English. That, in and of itself, amuses me. It's one of the few times Nintendo actually KEEPS something in Japanese without translating it.

And I'll take whatever is cheapest. I shop at the 99 Cents Only Store.

I'm buying a box, for the crazy supporters, and also because I want to make a Pokemon SP deck when DP is cycled out.

But I'm mostly buying it because I want the cool Pikachu reprints. ^^

Lou Cypher said:
I'm getting one, and I really hope to get Gallade X. That and Mismagius.

seeing as its in a deck there will probably be a tin for it and maybe infernape 4 aswell{P}{F} {R}{F} know what pokemon have those types?

I might get a box or two. I want to complete a set for my collection.

Thats cool. I might have to get my one in july as everyone knows theUK is slow with these japenese made games :p. But they are alot faster with pokemon than games and so on

Well, since there are 8 Lv.Xs in this set, I might just get my first box

Yeah, I'll be opening mine on my youtube channel if any1 is interested. I'll be showing the openings and pulls and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/GsKillz818

Getting two boxes.
Obviously any Rotoms would be fun. Flygons nice, Shiftry, Pokemon SP stuff...

I might order one this summer after my internship money adds up a little :] I'm hoping for some flygon and darkrai g, but generally I'll be happy with anything in this set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back