Who is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon Anime?

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
For my favourite character it would be Misty, for my favorite funny character it would be Brock. what's yours? :)

RE: What is Your Fav Character in Pokemon?

Of course Brock he's my most funniest and favourite character in Pokemon (ps. The only thing I find funny in him is the fact his always falling in love with every cute girl he sees. :p

Plus, she's(Misty) always funny whenever she pulls Brock's ears whenever he falls in love and is about to ask the girl in a date.

Actually Ash is my most favourite character :p Cuz he's a cool dude :cool:

Please practice correct gramar. "What is Your Fav Character in Pokemon?" Please change the name of your thread to, "Who is Your Favorite Character in Pokemon?". Thanks.;) And by the way do you wonder why Brock doesn't fall in love with Misty?:p

This is mine:
Fav.png

Brandon(Battle Frontier), Hanzou(the one with Shedinja and Ninjask), The guy with a mask on the upper part of his face with a Dusclops(the mask itself lookslike a Dusclops) and I never liked Ash.He's kinda d-u-m.

RE: Who is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon?

solaries10 said:
Please practice correct gramar. "What is Your Fav Character in Pokemon?" Please change the name of your thread to, "Who is Your Favorite Character in Pokemon?". Thanks.;) And by the way do you wonder why Brock doesn't fall in love with Misty?:p
You know why he doesnt fall in love with Misty, She's too bosy to him.
And thanks for correcting me, I'll practice correct grammar for now on.
ps. 'steelixdude'' wrote that sentence for me, his my little brother.

RE: What is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon?

Gary, he has the best pokemon

I abosolutely love Brock XD He cracks me up :3

I like ash because he is cool but he needs more pokemon.:)

I used to like James, but now i think hes stupid. I remember my little sister was watching the episode with the race with the ponyta, and she cried when she saw Team Rocket getting pecked by the dodrio.
We were trying so hard to comfort her and tell her it was okay, but we were also trying not to laugh.

Back