Who is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon Anime?

RE: What is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon?

Person: gary

Pokemon: (well, if you don't know me well enough already) BLAZIKEN!!!!!! BLAZIKEN!!!!!

RE: What is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon?

Ash of course!

RE: Who is Your Favourite Character in Pokemon?

I have 3 favourite Pokemon character 1st one is Ash 2nd one is May and 3rd one is Brock

brandon i love his pokemon they r so (ool

Scott, I like him because his sound is so funny...

Also, many people in my school laughs at him because he is so funny...

person:I think I would choose erm Giovanni:p:p.

pokemon:Tough choice but i think Munchlax:):).

[/color]brock is very funny! he is one of my favorites! and meowth from team rocket.

Attachment removed. Please do not attach images that are not relevant to the topic of discussion; those sort of pictures can go in your sig. ~DRK176

Brock...:]

'cause he's Brock. I really don't know what to say except that ;/

Arcanine out.

RE: What is Your Fav Character in Pokemon?

Light Venusaur said:
This is mine:
Fav.png

Wow, didn't know Jimmy in LoT was voiced by Sean Schemmel. Too bad 4Kids made it turn out the way it did. Ha, yea Denji does look like the 4th Hokage.

Anyway, yea, I've got some favorites...

Since you didn't specify which aspect of Pokemon the characters had to come from...

Anime characters (Main ones/semi main only):

Comic Relief: Brock (Expecially now that Croagunk is calling the shots on who Brock can talk too), Wobbuffet, Mime Jr., Team Rocket in general whenever they're funny.

Just cause I like em': Ash, Shinji, Drew was ok, and Scott.

Manga characters:

Red (Pokemon Adventures/Special), Green (Blue in English, Pokemon Adventures/Special), Gold (Pokemon Adventures/Special), Silver(Pokemon Adventures/Special), Ruby (Pokemon Adventures/Special), Yellow (Pokemon Adventures/Special), Emerald (Adevntures/Special) Ash (Electric Tale of Pikachu movie adaptation), Mewtwo (Electric Tale of Pikachu) Red (Pocket Monsters, the manga that had an anime cameo), Pippi (Pocket Monsters "  ") Haven't read hardly anything of that manga though, Ginji (Mystery Dungeon), Mudkip (Mystery Dungeon), and possibly some others.

Game charaters:

Who ever I played as, Koga, Blaine, Lance, Jasmine, Kurt, Morty, Eusine (he was in the GSC games right?), Clair, Red (GSC boss), Maxie, Archie, Steven, Denji, Shirona, Hyouta, D/P rival, Silver, others...

My favs are Drew, James and his pokemon, wobbofet, and Harrison.

I luv the characters in the pokemon manga!!!Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire.

I would have to pick Meowth because he's funny and is cool and is the first pokemon to talk in the show.

Back