Who Likes Friends??

aipomguy

Aspiring Trainer
Who Likes Friends?? I DO!!!!!!
lol in fact i'm watching the last episode as i'm writing this lol it rocks!! discuss the show here!!!!!!

My favourites are the routine with google and Monica with the dance and the football, a classic for me.

I never really ever watched it...it was weird.

I remember seeing it in MAD, there was a funny racist joke about it! :D

I love the episode in which Pheobe found out her ex-husband was straight.

It's one of my favorite shows.
My favorite episodes are the one where google wears leather pants, the Unagi episode, the football episode (Geller Cup XD), the lastone, and many others.

We were on a break, it's a great series I loved it.
I like the early episodes where chandler breaks up with Janice and gets hypo on all them coffee's..XD

FAVORITE! SHOW! EVER! Sorry calming down, anyway love the show, favorite, scene all the episodes, my cousin was actually on the camera crew at one point and sent me a script :)

Janice cracked me up in the most annoying way possible. I have to say having her come in in the later episodes like when Rachel has Emma and when Monica and Chandler are buying a house really just cracked me up.

Favorite Episode? The One with the football game (Geller Cup), The last one of course, The one where google tries to teach Ben about Hanukkah, where Santa (chandler) Superman (Joey) and the Holiday Armadillo (google) come in. One of my all time favorite quotes from the show is.

"If the Holiday Armadillo and I (Santa/Chandler) are in the same room for to long, the Universe will implode!"

Moneyking63 said:
FAVORITE! SHOW! EVER! Sorry calming down, anyway love the show, favorite, scene all the episodes, my cousin was actually on the camera crew at one point and sent me a script :)

Janice cracked me up in the most annoying way possible. I have to say having her come in in the later episodes like when Rachel has Emma and when Monica and Chandler are buying a house really just cracked me up.

Favorite Episode? The One with the football game (Geller Cup), The last one of course, The one where google tries to teach Ben about Hanukkah, where Santa (chandler) Superman (Joey) and the Holiday Armadillo (google) come in. One of my all time favorite quotes from the show is.

"If the Holiday Armadillo and I (Santa/Chandler) are in the same room for to long, the Universe will implode!"

Agree 100%, I love the one with the football!

I totally forgot about the Holiday Armadillo, that was hilarious!
I also liked when Joey had a hernia and the Vegas arc.

She was in only 19 episodes and it has been 5 years since I seen her character.

Back