Who will make it to the Grand Festival? (Season 11 spoilers inside)

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!
Who do you think will make it to the Grand Festival? I think Nando and Zoey will make it because they are both very good coordinators, but i'm not sure if Dawn will be able to make it. I want to see Dawn in the grand festival, but she only has won 1 ribbon after entering 4 contests. Do you think she'll be able to get 5? I'm not so sure if Kenny will be able to make it too. He doesn't seem very good. I'm thinking Jessie might even be able to make it to the Grand Festival. She has won 1 ribbon and even made it further than Dawn a few times in contest. Since there are so many characters trying to make it into the Grand Festival, I don't think that everyone will be able to. What do all of you think? :)

I don't know about that Silver, I mean your probably right, the writers probably have some ellaborate plan to get Dawn out of her rut. I really would like to think not all of those characters are going to make it to the Grand festivel, since that is more realistic. However it seems that they will all make, Nando might not, he may decided to commit to the Pokemon League, but then again I don't know. We will have to see.

Dawn will probably come pretty close like May did with her contests. I hope Dawn makes it though. I would like to see her go all the way. Now that she has Aipom as we saw in this mornings episode she will do better than ever.:)

dawn will obviously make it to the gran festival...so will Nando and Zoey and Kenny too. the question is if Jesse will make it or not?

As soon as this Wallace cup thing is over, Dawn will probably win at least 2 ribbons in a row. Jessie did win one ribbon, but i'm not too sure if she will ever win another one. I think the writers let her win that one so Dustox could have a happy moment before it left the show.

Jessie's pokemon are pretty weak compared to Dawn's Pokemon The fact that they let her win is just low because she cheats but she does not win anyway. She always puts on an act just to put everyone down. Team Rocket cheats. She probably cheated to get it.:)

xxashxx, Jessie hasn't cheated in a contest ever since they got to Sinnoh. Now that she has been playing fairly, she has been doing much better. But I still think that she probably wont win another ribbon.

I don't think so either but you are right about that but she still plays evil plots though.:)

So if everyone does end up making it to the Grand Festival, who do you think will make it the furthest? I Think Nando will make it far, and maybe even win.

I think Dawn and Nando both will go against each other and I think Dawn will win.:)

I think it would be cool if Dawn won the Grand Festival, but she probably wont. The main chacters never win. :( Like Ash has never won the Pokemon Leage, and May has never won a Grand Festival. Usually some new person they meet at the event ends up winning the whole thing, but I think Nando has a chance.

I think Zoey might win since she is Dawn's rival but Drew and May both lost so maybe Nando will win after all.:)

Well, May and Dawn made it to the final round in the Wallace Cup. The winner gets a ribbon, so hopefully Dawn wins so she can finnaly get her second ribbon! :D

Well, Dawn won the Wallace Cup! That means she has finnaly earned her second ribbon. :D I was starting to think she would never win another one! Also Jessie is going to catch a Yanma. Anyone think this will help her in contests?

If you give people skids like they've given Dawn, of course, they'll have to let her bounce back. I think Zoey and Kenny will join her. I don't really like Nando. He's not a big rival like Kenny and Zoey are

I think Dawn will make it to the top 8, too.
Jessie has a Yanmega now and it sounds like it has pretty good moves. I bet it could help her out in contest a lot if she still plans on entering them.

I could see Nando winning it, he seems like the Robert-type character from Hoenn.
-adult
-same voice (sort of)
-Mystic sort of a flare
-helps out the main characters (Robert helped Snorunt evolve and Nando has helped the team on numerous occasions)
-Weak poke'mon going into strong poke'mon (Robert: Feebas-Milotic, Baltoy-Claydol. Nando: Budew-Roserade, Sunkern-Sunflora)

I hope Jessie makes it fairly, just for something different for her character, hopefully Yanmega uses its power to get a few for her in a row.

Back