who will marry ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  who will marry ash

Lord9511 said:
And then uploaded to Imageshack and copies 'em everytime, right?
... yup
happy9xx.gif
, but they're so cute, and if I want a new emotion, I can make it myself
wow2dk.gif
, really handy

Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
Dutch exam... I have a Spannish, Japanese, Portugese, Chinese and French exam... And you have a dutch exam -_-
tomorrow (that actually was today), and wherever you live (outside of china), if you have Chinese, then it must be optional, right?
BTW, I have Dutch French, English and next year German or Spanish

Misty because....

1.Misty's song on pokemon website.

2.Ash tells Max how much he likes Misty in Jirachi movie.

3.Ash shows no more like to May then as a freaind but shows constantly that he likes Misty.

4.The writers have planned this marriage sence episode one otherwise they would'nt have brought her in so early in series.

5.Although I have never seen it according to an earlyer post in the pokemon broadway Misty claims to like Ash.

6.Multiple episodes giving hint.

BTW-This post is back on topic.

*laughs*

Not one of these threads...

Who do I think will marry Ash?

Nobody, because it's a kids anime that doesn't deal with that sort of stuff, Ash isn't going to get married in the series, face it. Well, I guess he could in some kind of epilouge or something when the series ends, if so it'll be Misty no doubt. But ya I still don't think he'll get married as long as the series is still running.

masterryanx said:
*laughs*

Not one of these threads...

Who do I think will marry Ash?

Nobody, because it's a kids anime that doesn't deal with that sort of stuff, Ash isn't going to get married in the series, face it. Well, I guess he could in some kind of epilouge or something when the series ends, if so it'll be Misty no doubt. But ya I still don't think he'll get married as long as the series is still running.

i agree.

ANABEL!! What see says at the end means ''Until the end you weren't able to read my feelings were you Ash''

RE:   who will marry ash

cute-mew said:
Dutch exam... I have a Spannish, Japanese, Portugese, Chinese and French exam... And you have a dutch exam -_-
tomorrow (that actually was today), and wherever you live (outside of china), if you have Chinese, then it must be optional, right?
Not optional at all!!! And I live in England so iut could be different but it is only my school I know that it is not optional I am also half brazilian so that is why I learn Portugese...

RE:    who will marry ash

cute-mew said:
Not optional at all!!! And I live in England so iut could be different but it is only my school I know that it is not optional I am also half brazilian so that is why I learn Portugese...
ok, but this is getting really offtopic

BTW, what's up with Anabel and ash, cause WPM didn't upload any of the recent BF episodes yet, and I don't have American television

Episode 447 not in USA yet but, Glitch Girl could be right after all I look at episode pics since I can't find a place to see new Japanesse episodes

Latios Legend said:
Too many people up against Advanceshipping!*shields eyes*

IMO,Misty is so yuk,I mean look at her hair!Orange with a yucky ponytail.=P

P.S.:Don't you ever call May weird,or a mass troop of May lovers from Japan will come and destroy you!:p

i ditto you!plus misty is too old for ash...and may mexican forces join japanese forces...forget the u.s.,there's nearly no advanceshippers,

May . . . Is. . . Weird. . . She. . . Wears. . . A. . . . Doorag. . . :p.

May is too young for Ash, though. She's like freakin' 10!!! Plus, she likes contest he likes battling. NONONONONO.

Arcanine out.

I say may because she should be his girlfriend because they do act like it some times.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back