Who Will You Miss The Most? May or Max?

Who Will You Miss the Most?

• Total voters

Daniel Jake

If you don't want to be spoiled for season 10 stop reading! Ok fair warning. Anyway who will you miss the most? For me it definetly will be May followed by Brock than Max.

EDIT: on an offial Japanese website Brock is scene with Ash and Hikari. Pics are on the main page. So now my order will be May than Max

RE: Who Will You Miss The Most

What!!!! BROCK'S LEAVING!!!???!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He was the only reason i even watched the anime. say it ain't so.

wooh glad i got that off my chest. anyway it'd be Brock, followed by Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock and Brock. I don't even like any of the rest of them. except Grovyle....

Arcanine out.

I would say may because I liked her really well and she was a good VA until now.:)

Max. Who couldn't love him after Jirachi Wichmaker?
But getting rid of those three seems so stupid especially when they've only just started to build Max and May as characters. *sigh* If Team Rocket go then that will be it for me.

I agree totally,maybe Brock will not be leaving...how can we have nurse Joy and officer Jenny without Brock???
But i sure will miss May a lot more than the others,her contest battle with Drew are the coolest ,how could this rival battle end so fast,it just started to warm up only,May will defeat Drew again...just like Ash defeat Gary.

Maybe Team Rocket will leave and Team Galaxy will try to steal Pikachu, that would be uhh, cool

i'll miss may :( Cause she's cute ^.^ anyways it would be cool if the would follow ash and than may and Max toghether like a yea... double atvansior (Or how ever u spell it) and brock... hmm he's a cool guy. its true if brock leaves of those girls like Espeon said ;) but why may leave :( she's cute and the new one a little. ash and the new girl go togheter (I think) Mebye the go to misty and the travel with 2 girls. would own for ash but i dont know what happends :p all i say would be cool if it would happen. and if brock would come back like: The new girl, Ash, and brock would be a good combenation :) but who knows..

RE:  Who Will You Miss The Most

Arcanine 274 said:
What!!!! BROCK'S LEAVING!!!???!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  He was the only reason i even watched the anime.  say it ain't so.

wooh glad i got that off my chest.  anyway it'd be Brock, followed by Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock and Brock.  I don't even like any of the rest of them.  except Grovyle....

Arcanine out.

Espeon said:
I agree totally,maybe Brock will not be leaving...how can we have nurse Joy and officer Jenny without Brock???

What are you talking about??
Brock will stay in the party with Hikari and Ash
perla_diamante_brock.jpg

RE:   Who Will You Miss The Most

Gono RemixI said:
Arcanine 274 said:
What!!!! BROCK'S LEAVING!!!???!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  He was the only reason i even watched the anime.  say it ain't so.

wooh glad i got that off my chest.  anyway it'd be Brock, followed by Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock and Brock.  I don't even like any of the rest of them.  except Grovyle....

Arcanine out.

Espeon said:

What are you talking about??
Brock will stay in the party with Hikari and Ash
perla_diamante_brock.jpg
well originally Daniel Jake said Brock was leaving before he edited. These posts were made during that time period, before he edited it. So yeah.

Anyway now it's ... neither. neither were good characters.

if i had to pick...max.

Arcanine out.

I'm defiantly going to miss May! She was my favorite charcter from the start of Pokemon Advanced. I loved her personality. I liked how she was a clutz, naive and was kinda dumb sometimes. :p She always made me laugh. She was very funny. I'll miss Max as well. But not as much as I'm going to miss May. :( She was the reason are started watching Pokemon again.

Back