Pokemon who would win  battles against 20 Lucarios?

!-Lucario-!

naruto and pokemon fan
as the subject stated...

who would win in a battle against 20 Lucarios?

you could use any pokemon in any gen. already made.

I guess if you suport a pic (PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW!!!) you could use it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sableye. Resistant to Fighting and able to Detect. Other Ghost types or strong Psy type would work as well. And why does this matter too much?

Weaknesses...
Steel:
Fire
Fighting
Ground
Fighting:
Flying
Psychic

Canceled:
Psychic, Flying

Therefore... a High defense Fighting/Fire type will win.

Yeah, a Blazeiken would go great. But if you ask me, Attack/Sp. Attack over Defence. You need to take those guys down quick.

What levels are these Lucarios anyway?

A_A's edit: post deleted. Spam and offensive language are not allowed.

Um...

1. This is so rude I can't describe it. What did we do?
2. This is so off topic. I mean come on.
3. If your trying to insult us or Pokemon, be more creative. And don't bother, you'll just get banned and forgotten.

Groudon would just Fissure it. Everything is OHKO'd. You could also use Kyogre, or anything that knows Horn Drill, Fissure, Sheer Cold, etc.

Also, qwe I reported your post. DO NOT use that type of language, please, or you WILL be reported to a moderator/admin.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
Groudon would just Fissure it.  Everything is OHKO'd.  You could also use Kyogre, or anything that knows Horn Drill, Fissure, Sheer Cold, etc.

Also, qwe I reported your post.  DO NOT use that type of language, please, or you WILL be reported to a moderator/admin.

Arcanine out.

Fissure can miss. I say Lock on and Sheer Cold.

CCloud said:
Heracross would pwn...

Uh... why? I understand it has a 1/2 resistance against Fighting and 1/2 against Steel...but most attacks aren't too good, only Brick Break and Counter are options...

Mewtwo, it's better if you didn't know.

Qwe just made this stupid comment. But I wont repeat it. It is not worth our attention.
Anyhow I would use a psychic or fire pokemon. It depends if we are talking about in the card game or in an actual fight. I might use an articuno actually. Failing this I would try my luck with fissure even if it is not that accurate.

Back