Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokéBeach?

This forum reported many news very quickly and so I found all the news I needed here. I've always considered but only the home page, but only today I found out that this site has a forum. Visited her and found her mad, so I decided to register to. And I find the site quite well and good, but the style is bad. I know that it is not important and the majority owner of a large forum anyway no styles like, but I hope this time on an exception. This board uses MyBB, right? Then you will also find a wonderful style called Afresh Sky, as far as I know, anyway. If you could do that for install would be great, because that would give the forum a nicer atmosphere. But otherwise I've no problems with the forum, except in the matter of the styles.

With wonderful regards,
your new member Surando

I wanted a place where I could talk to LOTS of other Pokemon players so I wound up here.

From here. Well not exactly, at first I saw that and I decided that it was worth a look and I looked at it a bit and I thought it looked cool and then I left the site. I wasn't there again for about a couple of months, and when I looked at it again it was from here and I thought the madness about what nintendo was doing here was enough for me to join. But when I registered, all forms talking about it were closed. :( But anyways, for a while I thought the person who did the walkthrough mentioned above was WPM...but I was wrong.

My friend showed me the site like three years ago. I was too stupid to join 'till now.

I joined the forums because of a couple of videos, I saw the forum and thought "Hey I've been on a forum before!" so I registered and here I am now.

I joined because my brother Juliacoolo\bubby did

and because my brother is a moderater

I joined because I lurvez Pokemans!

Well, that, and I just felt like it. I tend to do things on impulse a lot.

My dad blocked serebii.net on my computer so i searched for an alternative and found this site.

I was browsing Bulbapedia and it gave me a link to this site and I was liek "hey... TCG forums..."

I was looking on Google for some Pokemon related stuff and Pokebeach came up more than once so I decided to check it out.
A while later I found the forums and here I am now! :D

I got into Pokebeach quite by accident, I was looking for user friendly forums to ask for help on decks and such. Looked up Pokemon on the net and found the Beach, rest is history.

I joined Pokebeach because I love Pokemon. All other forums are mainly dead, but this one bursts with activity :3

I go to PokeGym all the time (I'm an uber active poster there), so I said "heck, why not go to the beach"?

So here I am.

Back