• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub want Pachirisu have Primes and victory cups 3 and Donphan prime

I meant victory cup, sorry, And it says you have two? are any of them available?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub want Pachirisu have Primes and victory cups 3 and Donphan prime

BlastBurn said:
I meant victory cup, sorry, And it says you have two? are any of them available?
I recently took the 1st place one off for sentimental reasons.

Cml for 1st place cup

Oh didn't see post before mine :,(

mrcaliforniahaze said:
Cml for 1st place cup

Oh didn't see post before mine :,(
Ya, sorry I just figured I would keep it since I won't be able to earn another one for a while and it is turning out to be nice binder bling. Is there anything else you may want?

Well my freind has 2 of each so I don't need them anymore. But I am intrested in 4xDualball. Any thing on my list that is not on your wants that equals them.

I have regular Zekrom and Tornadus FA and most supporters/trainers

Man With A Plan said:
Well my freind has 2 of each so I don't need them anymore. But I am intrested in 4xDualball. Any thing on my list that is not on your wants that equals them.
Ya, sorry I really only need 1 of your shaymins.

MegaZoneFreak said:
Ya sorry I would rather save my donphans for the bigger pieces.

CML for x3 Mew Prime and x1 Donphan Prime

MegaZoneFreak said:
CML for x3 Mew Prime and x1 Donphan Prime
Do you have any of the major ZPST engine?

MegaZoneFreak said:
I really would like to save that stuff for pachis and shaymins.

which tornadus you looking for? I have at least 2 or 3 of each holo and RH, and I have i think 7 or 8 FAs.

EriqDeSmasher said:
which tornadus you looking for? I have at least 2 or 3 of each holo and RH, and I have i think 7 or 8 FAs.
Tornadus I really don't care about what kind right now, I am more focused on getting them. How many FA zekrom do you have I would always love to upgrade my own.

EriqDeSmasher said:
So how many zekrom could I upgrade for the victory cup and do you have any of the original black background ones?

I think I'm out of the black backgrounds, but i'd say for the 3rd place cup probably 3 Zekroms.

EriqDeSmasher said:
I think I'm out of the black backgrounds, but i'd say for the 3rd place cup probably 3 Zekroms.
So is there anything else you may want for the tornadus'?

I do need a full DCL and a Mew Prime. How many tornadus (mix and match however you like) would you want for these?

What do you want for DCL and Mew Primes?

Back