Will ash find love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batpee1

the hot dog maker revengeinator >.>
He's getting to 13/14ish atleast so will he fall in love with a girl? If so who?

RE: Will ash fine love?

change the name to find love not fine love
and I doubt it what would be the point, he would have a girl friend while traveling, ya... no.

Lol I'm using a Zune and it auto corrected and I couldn't change it but ya....

And him having a gf would be the excuse for him to stay mate.

No, it's a kid show, they don't want GFs.

I think Ash will go on and never age to past 15 or 16, but he'll never get a girl.

What I can see happening is in a possible epilogue, Ash would get a gf and then get married...

If he did, Misty for sure. She was the one who stuck with him the most, and he implied like for her.

I'm just saying I could see him winning pokemon league then like someone above said they have an epiloge of him marrying someone but who?

My question...

Will Ash stop Cross-dressing?
200px-Ash_maid.png

100px-Ashley.png

Ashcrossdressesagain.png

He won't find love until he stops dressing like a chick

What about that 1 girl at the pokemon camp in sinnoh. it was confirmed she liked him.

rockinpikachu said:
What about that 1 girl at the pokemon camp in sinnoh. it was confirmed she liked him.

Hmm I dont remember what girl but I dont think it matters if he likes her, it may show he is slowly maturing but they wont focus the plot on the characters "love life" they will focus the series on what it is, pokemon.

Not at 14. Ash still acts 10, so he won't find love anytime soon. If he did, then he would stop traveling and become a Frontier Brain, as he has been offered. Then the show would end.

So no, I don't think Ash will ever find love. But misty may force it upon him.:p

biscuitvega said:
he already has one BAYLEAF
I second this notion

Ash/Bayleef OTP

(Fun fact: after making this post, I spent no less than twenty minutes on Bulbapedia to see if this had a wacky ship name. It didn't).

Anabel the battle tower maiden liked him just like that girl from that pokemon camp i think her name was annie. Anyway the same question can be will brock find love. Answers for both i doubt it.

Yes, if love is one of the main themes of the show. It isn't, so they'll probably won't spend time making a girlfriend for him.

fair enough :eek: but if they wanted to bring in someone new wouldn't it be the perfect excuse for him to go get a girl?

Zenith said:
I second this notion

Ash/Bayleef OTP

(Fun fact: after making this post, I spent no less than twenty minutes on Bulbapedia to see if this had a wacky ship name. It didn't).
images

I knew something was going on '_'
Must... name... this... shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back