Will ash find love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solar-Sceptile said:
Well...din't Ash liked Gaselle? that Girl with the Cubone...i remember that he kinda drooled over her Photo ^^;
Yeah, that's the only time I remember him showing any sort of attraction for a girl. xD Unless I'm forgetting something else.

zekrom52 said:
Maybe him and may on the las episode:)

may? nope. i thought she was with drew or whatever his name was.
i never watched the battle frontier season, so i missed all of the relationship crap with her and drew, but according to bulbapedia and people ive talked to, they have something goin on(i always thought he was g@y, lol)
but sinnohtrainer and other people are right, this is a kids show after all

I agree ^
Nothing will ever happen with ash..,
But if anything were to ever happen i would obviously see Misty in his future and nobody else.

^very true, she's the only main character hes ever shown any REAL "interest" in. and the photo chick=no cuz she a character of the day

na I think he's defiantly got a chance with may if they ever do anythinG like that for real, I think ash showed more interestin may then misty, plus if u notice may was the girl he want constantly arguing with

zekrom52 said:
na I think he's defiantly got a chance with may if they ever do anythinG like that for real, I think ash showed more interestin may then misty, plus if u notice may was the girl he want constantly arguing with

Ash is little. He probably has that 'I like you, so I'm going to pester you' mentality. Kids can be sick like that.

i think whats going to happen is that ash is going to see brock get married and realize that hes a stupid a little idiot chasing a dream that never going to happen and hes gonna go look for misty not realizing that she has a boyfriend as seen in soul silver and heart gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back