Will ash win the sinnoh league?

Will ash win the sinnoh league?

• Total voters
StaticPachirisu said:
Hasn't anyone noticed that he gets his Pikachu super powerful, but when he enters a new region its a weakling?

Also, why does Brock always hang around with kids anyway 8)

Brock is 15. Ash is 10 but he should be 11 or 12 in the anime right now.

I think Ash will win, but leave the title to Cynthia so he can go accomplish his dream.

Ash is thirteen, and I think he might just win. Either that or he'll wind up in the finals. Then again, Dawn made top two in the Grand Festival, dinshe? That could be enough awesomeness for them to make Ash lose... again.

I hope he does win. After losing in every official league thus far (and it wouldn't really make sense for him to _not_ win the Battle Frontier), it would indeed be a nice change of pace to see him actually win.

This is how it will work in the Sinnoh League:

TOP 4 ROUND:

Ash defeats Paul (proving that friendship trumps all lalala).
DarkraiTrainer (or someone else Ash befriends) defeats Barry.

FINALS:

DarkraiTrainer/Ash'sFriend defeats Ash in a 3 episode long 6 on 6 epic battle.

IMO.

Also Ash should be like... 20, shouldn't he? I mean this is like the 10th year of the anime...

Card Slinger J said:
It will just be like every other attempt at every League he's been in, he'll come close in the Top 5 but still lose in the end after either losing against his rivals like Harrison during the Silver Conference or win against Gary like in the Indigo Plateau.

off topic:i almost cried when i saw that when it was brand new on the T.V.. 1 reason i was like 8/9 or something maby younger. 2 he might have won if he had chosen a different pokemon or if his stupid charizard listened to him.

on topic: i believe he will almost when but at the verry end either team rocket will screw it up (like always) or he'll make a bad choice in judgement (like choosing charizard in the silver conference).

nabby to be correct he would be 27 almost 28 lol.

Just because it's taken ten years for us to learn about Ash's adventures up to this point doesn't mean it's taken him ten years to get there.

He's thirteen. He said so himself.

Stay on topic.

StaticPachirisu said:
Hasn't anyone noticed that he gets his Pikachu super powerful, but when he enters a new region its a weakling?

Also, why does Brock always hang around with kids anyway 8)

way off topic here so pmj will prob yell at me but...shouldn't ash be able to own everyone and everything just with his pikachu...? it's gotta be like level 1000 or something

ShayminSky said:
Brock is 15. Ash is 10 but he should be 11 or 12 in the anime right now.

I think Ash will win, but leave the title to Cynthia so he can go accomplish his dream.
i completly agree with you about tthe sinnoh, but i think ash and brock r older then that

Ash will beat Paul and then face our mysterious Darkrai trainer (who kinda reminds me of N from Black and White or maybe some trainer we'll never see again. He will watch Ash's and Paul's battle along with his Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark and will start to create a strategy to beat him, during this part, we'll find out who they really are and what Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark actually is. When there battle comes Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark will turn out to be Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark and will beat all of Ash's pokemon up to Pikachu, after a close battle pikachu uses Volt Tackle as Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark use Dark Void/Night Burst (depending on what the pokemon actually is) and will both collide, they will both be standing, but then Pikachu falls 1 second before Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark so Darkrai/Zorua/Zoroark trainer wins stopping Ash from winning the league again keeping the anime alive , he then suggests to Ash he goes to Isshu and after a day of dossing around Ash decides to, Brock them dissapears somewhere, probably back to Pewter City and Dawn goes to Hoenn to compete in contests to be used as very early advertisement for Ruby/Saphire remakes at the end of Gen V, Ash then goes to Isshu on a ferry (How Original!) with Pikachu as his only sidekick and Team Rocket follow along as usual. The Best Wishes saga then begins...

Ash will lose to some trainer who introduces the next generation, possibly having a starter (Pokabu Final Evo).

i realized he will win. the new season coming out is 'pokemon DP sinho league victors' (or however you spell those words)

Yeah, but the second series of the Johto Arc was called "Johto League Champions", and Ash didn't win that, did he?

batpee1 said:
i realized he will win. the new season coming out is 'pokemon DP sinho league victors' (or however you spell those words)
The title doesn't prove anything whatsoever. If he wins I will be surprised, but I am thinking that he will lose to a trainer.

In one episode (I don't know exactly which - I think it was towards the end of advance series), Ash mentioned to Pikachu that "it's been 3 years" since his journey started.

That makes him thirteen, and as far as I know that's the only reference he's ever made to his age.

PMJ said:
In one episode (I don't know exactly which - I think it was towards the end of advance series), Ash mentioned to Pikachu that "it's been 3 years" since his journey started.

That makes him thirteen, and as far as I know that's the only reference he's ever made to his age.

and that was at the end of the third season so you figure with that logic 2-4 seasons later he shall be 15-17

Doesn't mean it took him that long, and I don't know when it was stated. The advance thing was just a guess.

Back