Will i get warning or infraction

Bubba235 said:
There really is no reason to use foul language. It is all censored and nobody really wants to see that stuff on here. Just don't use it. Easy.

And BIG titles pull people in. Also, when your thread is first in the section, a bunch of people see it automatically and kinda get sucked into it.

If you have the cards, you will get the people. =)

lol! I pretty much had sucky cards and I STILL drew attention. =P

One thing i am amazed at it volkner's. its a common or uncommon. i opened about 5 today all of them ALL OF THEM were gone in seconds.
i know it's a good card (i have 4 foil) but still.

i couple guys were like well what do you want for em? i don't see a point in trading for something unless there is something i need or you offer good.... so i just gave it to em.

But anyway. ill just throw in some random clean jokes here and there. got to much to worry about (like a $7,000 repair bill for my basement).. there goes most of my pokemon fund. :/:rolleyes:

Bubba235 said:
There really is no reason to use foul language. It is all censored and nobody really wants to see that stuff on here. Just don't use it. Easy.

And BIG titles pull people in. Also, when your thread is first in the section, a bunch of people see it automatically and kinda get sucked into it.

I agree...there is no reason to use foul language...but the language that he is using, isn't foul...that's the bad thing about it

qnetykz said:
Bubba235 said:

I agree...there is no reason to use foul language...but the language that he is using, isn't foul...that's the bad thing about it

Somone is starting to see my point.
Personally i would love to tell them to go <insert the bomb here>!
but, im a tad more mature then that.

prophet1986 said:
qnetykz said:
Bubba235 said:

Personally I would love to tell them to go <insert the bomb here>!

na, not starting...I've been seen that point, but for real there's really nothing that can be done about...most people once they get to those positions often let it go to their heads...think, Dey-Dey in the movie Friday After Next...that's a prime example: *TOP-FLIGHT SECURITY*

qnetykz said:
prophet1986 said:
qnetykz said:
Bubba235 said:

very very true. heaven forbid if he was a store owner. i would never spend a dime there.

Personally I would love to tell them to go <insert the bomb here>!

na, not starting...I've been seen that point, but for real there's really nothing that can be done about...most people once they get to those positions often let it go to their heads...think, Dey-Dey in the movie Friday After Next...that's a prime example: *TOP-FLIGHT SECURITY*

Back