Will SSB4 be created?

Luna

Luna=Luna
[attachment=4061][attachment=4060]ive started hearing rumors about it..i am just wondering...U_U they should've kept roy in brawl...

Attachments

• Blaze.gif
    Blaze.gif
    33 KB · Views: 25
  • Shoujo_Kucheat.gif
    Shoujo_Kucheat.gif
    88.4 KB · Views: 30
They shouldn't have kept roy, unless they changed him because he was the same as marth except more damage and he was slower. And it will be created, just not for a while.

No Brawl is the final game of the series. It is hard to believe but Brawl is the final game. Unless they make another in 10 years like did with Indiana Jones 4 after Indiana Jones 3 was supposed to be the last of that series.:)

Not really.alot of ppl requested SSB4 and,
they swamped nintendo with letters.but will they make it is the question.

[attachment=4086]no i am not trying to get a sig.but alas even if they made SSB4 what characters will be in it?

Attachments

• Blaze.gif
    Blaze.gif
    33 KB · Views: 8
Jeff, Paula, Poo, Starman, Pokey, Masked Man,flint, and kumatora should be SSB4 characters.

yeah. I really hope they do. maybe have some of the assist trophy people be in the game. Knuckle Joe FTW!

Well, SSB is a very popular series, and it brings in alot of cash; but It'll be a lo-o-ong time 'till it becomes in reach. Probably not until the next Nintendo system, which personally, I can't even imagine.

Ok, to clear up some things at the begining of this thread about the MArth Roy situation; Marth and Roy are virtually dead people. they had to remove one of them to put a new Fire Emblem character in being Ike.
Marth stayed in because the Firs Emblem company plan to remake Marth's game for the DS.
And when and if there is a Super Smash Bros. Brawl 4 then it won't be released for another 3 years minimum.

Yah its going to probobly be in the next gen system the *gulp* SUPER WII! I just hope they have lagless wifi more chracters more modes and make some of the modes out *coughchroniclecough* and make some modes alot better because some are pretty bad *coughsubspacecough*

the wii is supposed to be the last system 4 about 3-12 years.metroid characters and sonic charcters.we need to see more of those.i also wonder what the story line would be,any thoughts?

Guys Brawl IS the final game to be release. It is sad that there will not be another game. That is why they made the stage builder. That will have endless fun. There will not be another Smash bros game. Check the web page. It is www.smashbros.com.:)

xxashxx said:
Guys Brawl IS the final game to be release. It is sad that there will not be another game. That is why they made the stage builder. That will have endless fun. There will not be another Smash bros game. Check the web page. It is www.smashbros.com.:)

Just because it says "endless fun" does not mean it's the last one. That is a pretty stupid logic if you ask me. They never have said that Brawl will be the last one in the series. It just states that you can still have fun over and over again with the stage builder. Stopping the super smash bros series would be the same as stopping pokemon or mario. As long as it continues to make money, they will make more games. Heck take pokemon for an example. It was supposed to stop at 150 pokemon, but it didn't. I doubt they will stop making the games until it stops making money.

xxashxx said:
... I didn't see anything about Brawl being the last SSB game. Just because it says "endless fun" doesn't mean they'll never make another one. So long as they can make money from the series, they'll continue to make new SSB games.

yes my point ecxaactly.Besides,they never said it was the last,even though on the flyers it said"the brawl to end them all".lag will always be on wifi,cause if the connections bad there will be lag.would ssb actually be able to be played on DS?i hope they make ssb4,the series made alot of money and started thoughts on other games. based on facts it may come out.

first of all they have to bring the first SSB to the VC(i'm surprised tey haven't yet). and also if it is true that brawl was the last game you never know when the wii is like the NES now they might think "hey Brawl was a really good game back then on the ummm a wii. lets bring it back because with or super future technology we can do anything since the new nintendo system has virtual reality."

i love my ideas:p

well i did read about how they said they wouldn't be making another one but they also metioned that they said the same thing about melee

i just hope they bring back mewtwo with a bit of tweaking

LofaKing said:
first of all they have to bring the first SSB to the VC(I'm surprised tey haven't yet). and also if it is true that brawl was the last game you never know when the wii is like the NES now they might think "hey Brawl was a really good game back then on the ummm a wii. lets bring it back because with or super future technology we can do anything since the new nintendo system has virtual reality."

I love my ideas:p

The reason the original smash has not come out yet because there is 1 out of the 12 characters that has not have permission to mentioned AT ALL on the VC and that is EarthBound. Ness has not been showed in one game on VC. They have to get permission from Mr.Itoi who created EarthBound so no permission no ness no SSB. I follow EVERYTHING related to EarthBound and Mr.Itoi has no plans or really any thought of allowing anything EarthBound related to the VC.

Back