Will SSB4 be created?

well metroid chars would b nice as well.as 4 wi-fi..lag comes with connection there is always lag.bcz it depends on the connection.

Anyways, roy and marth where almost the "same".roy had better atks and b up.marth could counter faster.although if only there was a move creator and mii's could fight,silver,blaze,or tails was playable and tournaments on wi-fi.(actual tournaments in wich u fight ppl around the world). but yes stage builder kinda sux on brawl. wonder if it will go 2 ds.....

yes, that is why games like ssbb and other action games is not good and non action game like pokemon is fun because a lag doesn't matter

oh btw,it would be nice to see sylux and weavle(MPH)(DS) and also whers the FF chars?!?! there shld b some. Sephiroth as a boss(zomg he'd b unstopable) cloud vincent .cuz nintendo has alot of FF games.wheres the love?

oh and y is tabuu playable? along with ridley....>.< wth....im not kidding they r playable...i did everything,unlocked every thing...why r they playable i fought and beat em cz hey challenged me...

That surprised me, with the sucsess of the games, they should have the original playable, maybe they're still adjusting it, so that you can play with all 4 controllers. That would be cool.

no without earthbound's creators permission ssb wont make vc till the creators give permission lol. i wish we could customize chars by unlocking equips and watnot XD.anymore thoughts?

Back