Will the lost mini set be released in U.S.A. and will it change the tcg for the better?

I plan on attacking the crap out of Gengar decks and then using something to stop their Stadiums until time is called. (DEAFEN LOCK)

To bad primes can't go unto regular guys like X's.

'' Gengar Prime unto SF Gengar.
oppenent knocks out Gengar Prime, fainting spell heads
Gengar Prime body, send oppenents guy to lost zone
Gengar guys turn, plays lost world after doing that a couple times, with hunter, I WIN!!!!!!!

Lost zone and gengar will be THE BEST deck in the format. It can abuse the twins engine so well it isn't even funny. To be able to get 2 of any card of your choice is amazing, making everything in the deck searchable. MR. Mime and Spiritomb will make sure you have pokemon (along with hunter). Jirachi/junk arm will get the energies on quickly. This deck has everything. Literally. Also, the japanese meta is Gengar Prime, T-tar prime, and then SP.

I take it Metal Gear Solid (Steelix Prime/Blissey) isn't that popular in the Japanese Meta? I've heard alot of potential with Steelix Prime but how good it could do against Gengar Prime Lost Zone decks is uncertain I guess. It can heal itself with Blissey PT's Nurse Call and Blissey Prime while attaching {M} to Steelix Prime as well as using a Skarmory tech to attach more as well while setting itself up for Gaia Crush.

Yeah I'm starting to see how Gengar Prime can set itself up before Steelix Prime does despite that Steelix is a Stage 1 and Gengar is a Stage 2 meaning unless you slow them down with Spiritomb Trainer Lock you could still have the advantage with Steelix Prime.

At least by next set we'll have a deck that takes LuxChomp out of the spotlight but LuxChomp might still be able to hold it's own against Gengar Prime and it's shenanigans. T-Tar Prime is already shaping up nicely especially with Umbreon (HS Undaunted) and Scizor Prime tech's to counter against Garchomp C Lv. X with Red Armor and possibly Flygon.

I'm thinking it will bring some new decks to the format, but the main deck people are talking about is LostGengar, but I'm thinking thats going to be too hard to pull off.

I would do 2 prime 1 cursegar. Switch to gengar prime and if its a KO it goes to lost zone. May just play 3 primes, maybe no X.

I find that Mew Prime would make for some very creative League decks, maybe some in competitive play.

The Mew prime and Rhyperior lv X combo is pretty damn good! Fit in 4 Sableye SF, 4 Mew Prime, 2 Kingdra LA, 3 Pokemon Collector and 2 Palmers with like 20 water energies and 8 psychic energies and a couple energy exchange unit and you have a basic mew prime hitting around 150 to 250 dmg for no energies!! Pretty godly imo

^It will be. The ad says we're getting 7 primes, and that is every prime we know about so far.

How about this:
Mew prime lost zoning Garchomp X. Now any basic mew can restore. You can have gyarados with 120 tail revenges, or you can get out 5 eeveelutions out and use evo blast for max damage.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/novembers-english-set-hs-triumphant

Eight Primes will be in it. None will be left out.

dmaster out.

Check this out. Lost Zone a Jumpluff and just swarm Mews with Pokemon Rescue and Pokemon Collectors. :)

Also:

Ditto LA VS. Mew Prime

Who would win?

Ditto Vs mew Prime, Mew wins because ditto doesn't copy Mews body so it doesn't have an actual attack

Back