DPPt/HGSS Will the old generations be lost in time?

reshiram36

Cupcakes anyone?
Due to the recent release of Pokemon Black and White gained a lot of fans to the series. I was was wondering if that the old generations will be "Lost in Time" and forgotten to the "newer fans" of the series. I would love to hear what everyone has to say. Feel free to discuss and tell me your thoughts and tell me whether you think that the older generations of Pokemon will be "forgotten" to the newer generations of Pokemon, or if they will live on forever!!!

I just wanted to say that this isn't my best written thread post. I hope you will understand

RE: Lost In Time

i think it will live on forever! So far, after 15 years every pokemon fan knows about red and blue so... I think it will live forever.

Black and White suck compared to some of the old games imo. A lot of people think so too. How could you forget something that's better than what you have now?

i think it will not be forgotten they were really fun i st[/color]ill play them a bit so if they are i will get mad so i think they will live on:D

Dark Void said:
Black and White suck compared to some of the old games imo. A lot of people think so too. How could you forget something that's better than what you have now?

I agree i love Gold and Silver!!

Back