Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

There's roughly 12 hours left of this round. These players have yet to report results:

@Jordan Peterson vs @Gengar master
@ae2 vs @Latte1504
@Master_Z vs @ironcladmerc
@Serperior vs @wojtek.b
@Pokedad TCG vs @Scourge188
@SupremeLeaderQuagsire vs @Luis Sanchez
@Natalie vs @dwii

Please ensure you either report your match results or inform me you deserve an activity win before the deadline. Ordinarily TOs post one hour before deadline to further remind you, but that's 4 AM for me. Either Brave Vesperia or Ntanel should be able to post close to that time, but bear in mind that if this doesn't happen it's still your responsibility to keep track of time.

At least better than I have, since this should have been posted 12 hours ago :x

Also, brackets have been updated thus far.

What happens if a match doesn't get reported? My opponent has been MIA most of the week
If it's found that, once you send me all of your activity logs, your opponent was too inactive and stopped the match from taking place then you will get the win. If not, the match is just a tie.
@Celever i believe i should be awarded an activity win. I was stood up by my opponent twice.
I'm reviewing your case already. Please still endeavour to complete the match in the remaining time before deadline, though.

April TCG Monthly Tournament Round 1: Serperior vs. wojtek.b

Match date: April 10, 2016

Match time: 15 p.m. EST - 15:30 p.m. EST

Round 1: wojtek.b
Round 2: wojtek.b

Winner: wojtek.b

My opponent didn't show for our match Friday night, and still hasn't contacted me nor responded to my last PM to reschedule a match, and I don't have a lot of time to play out the match should a miracle happen and he responds to me. You are already in the conversation.

Even if he shows up last minute, it's my opinion that I should get the win anyway, since he failed to respond to my initial PM until the 3rd day of the round, which according to the posted rules, means he should have been disqualified just for that.

If you want to play, I'd be more than willing to. I just got home from State Championship and want to apologize about lack of response. However, if those are the rules stated, then I will accept my DQ fittingly.

I would like to officially report that a match report cannot be made. My opponent did not respond to many of my messages and only offered a legitimate match after i told him i was going to bed tonight. I believe i should be awarded an activity win and trust the judges will do the right thing.

It should be noted that my opponent as online for a good 25 minutes and did not reply to my match request. I would happily battle him tonight or tomorrow anytime if I can receive a response.

The results for my match were posted on page 6

Games between me and sgtfrog(ryan star)

Game 1 winner: Luis Sanchez(Stunkm3) 1-0
Game 2 winner: Luis Sanchez(Stunkm3) 2-0

Winner: Luis Sanchez(Stunkm3) (2-0)

Thank you to everyone who played and reported their matches on time!

Activity Wins:
- @Pokedad TCG has been given an activity win over @Scourge188
- @ironcladmerc has been given an activity win over @Master_Z
- @Latte1504 has been given an activity win over @ae2
- @Natalie has been given an activity win over @dwii. dwii was going to receive an automatic loss because they haven't submitted their deck list yet anyway.

Drops:
- @bean1234875 has dropped from the competition
- @BladeFrenzy has dropped from the competition

Round 2 Pairings (Bracket Found Here):
3IteHFy.png

Remember to report your results in this thread by the time of this post in 5 days' time. Good luck and enjoy youreselves! <3

Pokebeach April Monthly Match #2: Gengar Master (Gengar-101) vs. Sabaku (Legendkiller13)

Date: April 11, 2016

Time: 20:15 EST - 20:45 EST

Round 1: Sabaku
Round 2: Sabaku

Winner: Sabaku (Legendkiller13).

Back