Wi-Fi Trades Winter's Emporium, now Closed! Please look for my new joint shop with SilverWolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Winter's Breeding Emporium! Now looking for clients and breeding tools~!

@Winter

Nevermind, I got the deino. the trade was my UT Manaphy for your Egg Move Scraggy. And do you have a Relaxed Natured Frillish/Jellicent?

My: Japanese Misdreavus

Your: Toys R Us Pika

LMK

Yeah, I can still do that trade~ And nope, I don't have a Jellicent at all

@Gengar: No thank you

Would you like to be one of my permanent breeders? I can offer very high for your services and I am getting TONS of power items from my friend soon cause he went insane in the battle subway Lolz :p Check out my "The Breeders" section for more info :D

@Winter

Please PM me when your ready and ill give you my code and whatnot

@Void: Alright, it'll have to be sometime after this weekend though because I'll be out of town in DC all weekend

@Osha: What would you be offering if I became one of your breeders aside from allowing me to borrow the Power Items? You'd have to make it worth my while, because from what I can tell, I'd be the one doing all the breeding while you'd be getting all the trades from said breeding. Or at least that's how your thread makes it seem

hey, winter! is your wifi up & running? do you want to make our trade? shoot me a PM when you're ready, if so! =]

I won't have wifi again until Monday. I'm heading to DC tomorrow and I work all night tonight, so it'll have to be sometime Monday night after 6 PM~ Sorry =(

I don't want to sound mean but please read it more carefully next time cause I clearly stated that you would be getting a pokemon of your choice (within reason of course) and being able to use the power items while you are breeding for me

@Osha: I'll think about it. Really for now I'd rather be in business for myself than for someone else.

Added a Growlithe to the list of Lv 1 breeded Pokemon with it's Egg Move set =3

Winter, I'm ready to trade now! The shiny Ninetales for the Ice Punch egg move Buneary

Same. My UT Manaphy, Your: Egg Move Scraggy. Pm me please

Sorry guys I've been swamped with work/college/other stuffs and haven't really been able to trade, mostly cause the school's wireless sucks outside of the GTS. Anyway, I'm heading back to my hometown on Sunday afternoon, I should get there around 2 PM, so I should be available to trade anytime after that until around 6 PM most likely. This will be the only chance I have to trade for a long time, so if anyone has a trade with me, please PM me before Sunday to set up a trading time. I will have limited computer access on that day, so I'd like to have a meet up time set before hand that way it can be done quickly~ Thanks for understanding ^___^

Available to trade for the next hour, so anyone that wants to trade should pm me or post in this thread soonish

RE: Winter's Dream Emporium!

okay thought i might ask since some people don't list them but thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back