Wi-Fi Trades Winter's Emporium, now Closed! Please look for my new joint shop with SilverWolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Winter's Pokeshop! Looking for shiny Porygon Z and cute Pokemons~

thanks! i'd agree to trade either my articuno or zapdos for any of those events. -]

I could do Pikachu and Suicune for the Articuno and Zapdos? And what would it take to get the shiny Bisharp? I'd trade a shiny Gardevoir for it =P lol

I'm aiming to get PokeTransfer tomorrow, so if all goes well, I will be able to give you the freebies tomorrow sometime.

i'm sorry, winter, i thought i replied.

and is it alright if we just do one trade for now?
articuno for ash's pikachu?

& also, i think i'm going to hang on to bisharp, i'm not a huge fan of gallade.

Hey Winter, if you didn't get a shiny eevee yet, I have 2, one lvl 10 Bashful with Anticipation (with the moves Wish Flail Yawn and Stored Power), the other being the shiny VGC one. I also have the event manaphy and darkrai.
If you're willing to trade, I'm interested in the Gardevoir or Milotic (if you haven't already traded them).

I have a Shiny Porygon Z and a Shiny 9tails :D What will you trade for them?

I also have a shiny Vulpix I can use a Firestone on :D

@sheezy: Yeah, I can do Pikachu for Articuno ^^

@Silver: Still haven't gotten ahold of a shiny Eevee yet. I'm interested in both of the Eevee's plus the Manaphy and Darkrai. I still have the Gardevoir and the Milotic and would definitely be willing to trade them. Just let me know what kind of offer you'd like to start out with =P

@Osha: How about you make the first offer =P

@Winter Uh well, I don't really mind what we start with, I mean, if they're gonna get traded anyway does the order matter? Also, just wondering, but what lvls are the gardevoir and milotic at?

What I meant was what do you wanna trade for the Gardevoir and Milotic? I was just assuming you didn't wanna trade 2 Eevees and the Manaphy and Darkrai XD The Gardevoir and Milotic are both somewhere around lv 65, I would turn on my game and check real fast but I'm getting ready to go to a party. But I'll let you know a more exact number after I get back =)

Oh, ok, we can do an eevee for gardevoir and then the darkrai and manaphy for milotic and the kingdra.

And if you still want the other eevee Im pretty sure we can work something else out when you get back

winter, will you be online in an hour and a half? that's when i will be able to trade.

plus, i think NWFC will have a chance to settle down.

I'm back~ Now to business:

@Silver: Yeah, I can do both of those deals. Which Eevee is the one you wanna trade? Either one is fine with me~

@scheezy: I can get online really soon, if you wanna trade nowish?

sure! i'll be in the room.

Okay! I'll be in in a second, just gotta add your FC and walk down the hall to pick up wifi~

I think there's something wrong with the school's connection. It lets me do everything in the GTS perfectly fine, but for some reason, it won't let me connect with anyone via Wifi Club, which really confuses me. Tomorrow I plan on walking down to McDonalds to use their free wifi, so hopefully we can try and get our trade on tomorrow. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience >_<

it's fine, no biggie! just let me know.

Winter I don't understand what the "first offer"? I have something from your wants and I want to know what you would trade for them :D

WinterChevalier said:

Shiny:
385.png
(LEGIT, WISHMKR. I should probably say this, Jirachi is my favorite Poke, and since this is an actual Legit shiny, it's going to be super extremely hard to get off of me, so unless you're offering something that's extremely epic this probably isn't going anywhere)

Event:
488.png
(Japanese)
385.png
(Gamestop, Draco Meteor)
251.png
(Gamestop) x2
245.png
(Gamestop) x3
025.png
(Toys R Us) x2

In response to your CMT On my thread, I liked these.

Also, which of your lv. 1 pokemon are Male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back