Worlds 2024 Dates to be Announced Next Weekend!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
During today’s EUIC Preview Show, it was stated that the dates for Worlds 2024 will be announced during the closing ceremonies of the Europe International Championships. EUIC takes place next weekend in London.
EUIC’s closing ceremonies will start on Sunday, April 7th, at 5:30 PM local time. This will be Sunday morning in America.
Oddly, TPCi is announcing the dates and venue relatively late this year. In previous years these details has always been revealed by the beginning of March. Last year’s dates were announced on Pokemon Day in February.
TPCi...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
We all know it gonna be the day the newest set becomes legal. So we get a set laye July Orr early August so the 2nd or 3rd weekend in auguest

I’m glad to hear that other people were criticizing TPC for announcing that in the middle of the wildfires. I get they had to have had it planned way in advance and that Honolulu isn’t on Maui, but it does make me wonder if they even have backup locations in consideration for Worlds.

Shame I won't be competing, because that's where Pokemon began for me. My family was on a vacation there, and another kid showed me his GBC with Blue version, so I bought a Japanese Lt. Surge starter deck (this was back when TCG was just getting base set and the anime had just started airing). I still have the coin from that deck!

Attachments

• 20240331_100254.jpg
    20240331_100254.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 1
Shame I won't be competing, because that's where Pokemon began for me. My family was on a vacation there, and another kid showed me his GBC with Blue version, so I bought a Japanese Lt. Surge starter deck (this was back when TCG was just getting base set and the anime had just started airing). I still have the coin from that deck!
That's my second favorite deck (after Sabrina), unfortunately I haven't purchased one :(

The longer they take the better my chance at a good hotel rate after I win May’s Indianapolis Regional. Jk. It’s my first event

Back