Worst Game Purchases

I did until I really sat down and thought about how much it sucked. As soon as Marta gets access to her Mystic Arte, it's gg rest of the game. The game becomes way too easy.

Most of what was wrong was just sheer laziness. They could have done so much more...

Yeah, I hate it when sequels fail to overimpress from the originals.

P.S. I'm glad you hate it now. :D

dmaster out.

My mom heard me say something about Monopoly... All she heard was me and a friend talking about it... Well the conversation went: " Dude my little brothers made me play Monopoly today.. " and I said back to him. " I hate Monopoly. "

However, my mom thought I said that I liked it... so she bought the Xbox 360 version of the game... I cried...

I hate to say this because this is a nintendo based site in a sence

But my worst video game purchase was the Nintendo wii...
It all started in 1998 I was 4 years old and i had recived the Pokemon stadium N64 bundle
Nuff said the console and all the games were OUTSTANDING!

From there i purchased NES SNES DS and then the Wii...

The wii... Oh did i have HIGH expectations i called the game store the second it was annouced to preorder and from there called everyday to a point were they new my name and voice
Example
Game Crazy: Hi im ____ would you like to put 5 bucks down to pre order ____ for the Xbox 360
Me: hi i was
Gamecrazy: not today man not today
Click

And i got my wii
December 12th!

Now the only time i plug it in is to play SSBB

Any 3rd party game imo sucks on the wii
there not supporting the Core gamers

i thought there was no hope
then i bought my Xbox 360!!!!!!
best choice ever!

Giligan1004 said:
But my worst video game purchase was the Nintendo wii...
Now the only time I plug it in is to play SSBB

Yeah. ._. Me too, man.

/me sighs...

*smh* at everybody that's said they don't like Platinum...what do you expect?...it's been the same thing with each and every generation of Pokemon so far except for the first RBY...slight changes in the story, and a few added things, but nothing all that different over the original two games of the generation

anyway...my fail game was Need for Speed:pro Street....after Need for Speed:Most Wanted, my faith was restored in the NFS line...I thought NFS:UG series was pure and utter grrrbage, along with mostly everything else in between NFS:High Stakes on the PSX and NFS:MW on the PS2

once I popped it in and realized it was nothing like NFS:MW it got tossed aside until I traded it in for cash at GameStop

and for those of you disappointed in the Wii...what do you expect, the Wii is not a serious gamer's system...it was never intended to be, and neither was the Nin64, because it too was fail for a system overall...it only had a small number of games that were even worth playing...everything else was fail supreme

you are wrong on one thing the nintendo 64 was a great game console and it did please core gamers
Look at Majoras mask Ocorina of time SM64 DK64 Kirby and the crystal shards Smash bros Mario kart! and it had so many great 3rd party games that ARE NOT carnival games LOL XD n64 imho was the greastest console that ever lived followed by PS2

But 360 pwns lol

Giligan1004 said:
you are wrong on one thing the nintendo 64 was a great game console and it did please core gamers
Look at Majoras mask Ocorina of time SM64 DK64 Kirby and the crystal shards Smash bros Mario kart! and it had so many great 3rd party games that ARE NOT carnival games LOL XD n64 imho was the greastest console that ever lived followed by PS2

But 360 pwns lol

sry, to me the Nin64 was fail...I haven't played a Zelda since LTTP on the SuperNES and as for the rest, of all the games that were worth playing, which it did have a few, it was only a miniscule fraction of what games were actually on the system that were worth actually playing...I will also give it this...it did have the best controller ever for FPS's

360???...ROFLMFAO I will give it it's revolutionizing of the online gaming industry, but after working for Xbox Tech Support...I have to go with a system that works

Very true the Xbox's red ring issue is a high growing problem
thats why if i had the choice i would go get a PS3 but as of right now my xbox is doing fine...

also the N64s controller is Very very clunky and big and its akward to use at most times, i think the Dualshock 2 for PS2 or gamecubes controllers were the best

Giligan1004 said:
Very true the Xbox's red ring issue is a high growing problem
thats why if I had the choice I would go get a PS3 but as of right now my xbox is doing fine...

also the N64s controller is Very very clunky and big and its akward to use at most times, I think the Dualshock 2 for PS2 or gamecubes controllers were the best

for any other games other than first person shooters, I am in total agreement, but for FPS's there was no better controller than one that includes an already built-in trigger with an analog that was perfectly centered with it...playing Doom64, Duke Nuk'em64, and Goldeneye was a very fun experience, just from the design of the controller and the ease of functionality with the rest of the controls for the games

but for anything else, either the PS2 or PS3 contollers are the most ergonomic and most efficient controllers to use imo

Ninjabreadman for the Wii. Terrible controls. Hideous graphics. Just terrible. I also rented Superman 64 for the N64. That wasn't fun

Platinum is epic failz. I haven't played it since the day I bought it. :(

I also end up hating anything I buy for the XBOX or 360. I beat them within an hour.

Bippa201 said:
Platinum is epic failz. I haven't played it since the day I bought it. :(

I also end up hating anything I buy for the XBOX or 360. I beat them within an hour.

Pokemon Platinum isn,t fail!
it,s great!

Back