Pokemon wot is ur faviroute grass starter?

wot is ur faviroute grasss starter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about looks-wise really. But I mainly use water starters because at the start I used to get really annoyed training the fire starter. I just prefer the move tackle to ember. Meh. I am stubborn. You wont change my mind.

Bulba! XD
I ONCE KNOWED THIS GUY WHO......YHEA=_= HE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA QWLLLLL HEEEE OR HERRRRRR SHAILLAJA JACOB DYLAN....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....EMILY.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... WTF A I TALKING ABOUT! XDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

FlygonXD said:
A_A's edit:  Please try not to spam in the future, okay?

Dam you I was not doing anything
NOT OKAY CAUSE I DID NOTHING!!!
You make me red angry. >.<
I hate you >.<

My favorite grass starter is bulbasaur because it eventually becomes a venusaur.:)

Despite whatever any of you have ever said ever, FIRE POKEMON ARE THE BEST END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!  SERIOSLY, WATER IS WIRED AND GRASS IS WEAK. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO THIINK FIRE POKEMON ARE WIRED BECAUSE GOUKOZARU IS A MONKEY, WELL THE WATER STARTER IS A WAKY PENGUIN!!!

I dont like to be mean to penguins coz they are cute, but seriosly, i have to admit, all the d/p starters are kinda' silly in their own way:

Grass: Very wired. What turtle has a tree on its back!!!
Water: A penguin with a wired fork crown and flippers.  What penguins have wired forks on their head?
Fire: Is a monkey. Ye, monkeys are cute, but like penguins, what monkey has a candle
head? It should be more monkey-ish.

Anyway, bulbasuar is the best grass starter.

You know, you judge them on looks. Pokémon could just be 400 and something numbered cubes with numbered attacks. Then who could tell the difference?

You have a very good point, but I also think each pokemon should have an attack unique to itself. Goukouzaru should have a monkey sort of attack, fralgatr should have a crocodile attack... ect. THat would make them more like there character.

I dont really care how the pokemon looks, but my point is that if they look silly, potentiol newbies could be turned away and pokemon could loose fans. Although it doesn't matter, they sahould a look a little better (some of them)

On the whole, most pokemon look cool :)

m0nster1nc said:
You know, you judge them on looks. Pokémon could just be 400 and something numbered cubes with numbered attacks. Then who could tell the difference?

aaaaaa..... me??? no,no,no, not me. or me? what? who? ??? ok this is creepy??

Fire_Pokemon_Master does have a point about the looks. It draws more people in so you need to have something to catch people's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back