• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WTB: New Plasma Freeze Cards, Charizard, Charmeleon, and Charmander stuff!!! Please Help Me Out!!!

RE: WTB: DRAGON VAULT STUFF, POKEMON CATCHER, SR Rayquaza, Double Charizard, and TRR!

I wont beat that price and would rather have paypal for payment

RE: WTB: DRAGON VAULT STUFF, POKEMON CATCHER, SR Rayquaza, Double Charizard, and TRR!

Concealed cash would be fine, although PayPal would be preferred. If you're fine with that just PM to confirm.

Are you looking for anything besides the Rayquaza and Kyurem? I have most of the other cards. Willing to sell them for really cheap.

Underdawg said:
Are you looking for anything besides the Rayquaza and Kyurem? I have most of the other cards. Willing to sell them for really cheap.

If you could list what you have along with the prices, that would be great! :)

pokemonmbl said:
Underdawg said:

2 Dratini 1/20 $0.50 each
1 Dragonair 3/20 $0.75 each
1 Dragonair 4/20 $0.75 each
1 Bagon 6/20 $0.50 each
2 Shelgon 7/20 $0.75 each
1 Latios 10/20 $2 each
1 Rayquaza 11/20 (Stamped) $7 each
1 Axew 12/20 $0.50 each
1 Axew 13/20 $0.50 each
1 Fraxure 15/20 $0.75 each
2 Haxorus 16/20 $1 each
1 Druddigon 17/20 $1 each
1 Exp. Share 18/20 $2 each

Total: $18.50 shipped

I could go a little lower if you buy as a lot. Something like $15 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Underdawg said:
pokemonmbl said:
1 Bagon 6/20 $0.50 each
1 Latios 10/20 $2 each
1 Axew 12/20 $0.50 each
1 Axew 13/20 $0.50 each
2 Haxorus 16/20 $1 each

I could go a little lower if you buy as a lot. Something like $15 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm not really interested in any of those at the moment. I'm not really looking for anything right now. All that I'm sorta interested in are maybe a couple First Tickets for cheap.

pokemonmbl said:
Underdawg said:
1 Bagon 6/20 $0.50 each
1 Latios 10/20 $2 each
1 Axew 12/20 $0.50 each
1 Axew 13/20 $0.50 each
2 Haxorus 16/20 $1 each

I'm not really interested in any of those at the moment. I'm not really looking for anything right now. All that I'm sorta interested in are maybe a couple First Tickets for cheap.
I can go even cheaper if that would change your mind.

Underdawg said:
pokemonmbl said:

Could you do $3.00 shipped for:
1 Latios 10/20
1 Druddigon 17/20
1 Exp. Share 18/20

pokemonmbl said:
Underdawg said:

1 Latios 10/20
1 Druddigon 17/20
1 Exp. Share 18/20
I could do $13.50 shipped for the whole lot, that includes the discount on those cards.

Underdawg said:
pokemonmbl said:
1 Latios 10/20
1 Druddigon 17/20
1 Exp. Share 18/20
I could do $13.50 shipped for the whole lot, that includes the discount on those cards.

Like I said before, I don't really need anything else from Dragon Vault. I just interested in those three cards more for a collection purpose.

pokemonmbl said:
Underdawg said:

Like I said before, I don't really need anything else from Dragon Vault. I just interested in those three cards more for a collection purpose.
Could you go a little higher on the three cards you mentioned? Are you going to pay with PayPal?

I can sell a Rayquaza Shiny for $25. PM me.

Underdawg said:
pokemonmbl said:
Could you go a little higher on the three cards you mentioned? Are you going to pay with PayPal?

The most I could do is $4.00 shipped. I can pay that with PayPal.

Glace said:

I actually no longer need the Rayquaza. I needed the one with Shred and I just got a deal for one.

pokemonmbl said:
Underdawg said:

The most I could do is $4.00 shipped. I can pay that with PayPal.

Glace said:

I actually no longer need the Rayquaza. I needed the one with Shred and I just got a deal for one.

PM me. Not confirming yet.

RE: WTB: DRAGON VAULT STUFF, POKEMON CATCHERS, Double Charizard, and TRR!

i pretty much have everything from dragon vault, if you want to just pm me that'd be easier, thnx.

RE: WTB: DRAGON VAULT STUFF, POKEMON CATCHERS, Double Charizard, and TRR!

I actually no longer need Dragons Vault. Thank you for posting though! :)

RE: WTB: POKEMON CATCHERS, Double Charizard, and TRR!

Want to buy a Golden Catcher?

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/random/PokemonCenterPokemonTimeCharizardNotebookFront-500x500.jpg

interested ??

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/random/PokemonCenterPokemonTimeCharizardNotebookFront-500x500.jpg

interested ??

lmk
thanks

What is it? (it's so cute).

Back