• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WTB: New Plasma Freeze Cards, Charizard, Charmeleon, and Charmander stuff!!! Please Help Me Out!!!

RE: WTB: TRR, Charizard, Charmeleon, and Charmander stuff!!!

Would you be willing do my Charmeleon SF #102/100 for $5 shipped?

Afro-G said:

T&T sells them for $3.09. Do you think you could go down to $4.00 shipped? I'm assuming it's M/NM?

TheCharmanderTeen said:
Afro-G said:

T&T sells them for $3.09. Do you think you could go down to $4.00 shipped? I'm assuming it's M/NM?
$5 would be highly preferred but I'll consider that offer at the very least. I'm assuming you don't want more than one? Also do you have any interest in the Charmander reprint?

Afro-G said:
TheCharmanderTeen said:
$5 would be highly preferred but I'll consider that offer at the very least. I'm assuming you don't want more than one? Also do you have any interest in the Charmander reprint?

I already have to Charmander print. So I don't need that one. I only need one Charmeleon. How good is the card condition?

TheCharmanderTeen said:
Afro-G said:

I already have to Charmander print. So I don't need that one. I only need one Charmeleon. How good is the card condition?
Probably wouldn't pass as mint, so I'd say near mint.

Afro-G said:
TheCharmanderTeen said:

Would it be a regular shipping? Or would it be a quicker shipping? If it would be a quicker shipping than maybe I could go $5.00. If you really can't go ANY lower I could go $5.00. Would I be paying via PayPal or concealed cash?

TheCharmanderTeen said:
Afro-G said:

Would it be a regular shipping? Or would it be a quicker shipping? If it would be a quicker shipping than maybe I could go $5.00. If you really can't go ANY lower I could go $5.00. Would I be paying via PayPal or concealed cash?
Well I don't want to be a jerk or anything, so with you being somewhat against $5 I can do $4 no problem, lol. From previous experience I should still be able to send the card securely while paying minimal for shipping. Considering it's a small sale I'd prefer concealed cash seeing as I don't have a Paypal account set up yet.

I have these. Please PM me if you are interested.

Dragon set- SR UR charmander w CITIES stamp
Japanese- pog/coin- batoman- charmander
CG- common charmander delta species 49
Topps advanced challenge- charizard
Topps series 1 charizard
SV R charizard
Topps chase card- clear charizard

I have a Charmeleon and Charizard, both from Stormfront. Charizard is German.
$25 + shipping?

Soul said:
I have a Charmeleon and Charizard, both from Stormfront. Charizard is German.
$25 + shipping?

I only want English and I no longer need Charmeleon.

TheCharmanderTeen said:
Spardan19 said:
i have a reg deoxys ex i can do for 38$ shipped.

Just to confirm it is the one from Plasma Freeze correct? I'm not looking for the old ones. :)

yeah lol freeze one.

edit changed the price to 40$ shipped. LMK

or

1x reg deoxys ex
1x reg ultra ball
1x reg catcher

60$ shipped.

Spardan19 said:
TheCharmanderTeen said:
Just to confirm it is the one from Plasma Freeze correct? I'm not looking for the old ones. :)

yeah lol freeze one.

or

1x reg deoxys ex
1x reg ultra ball
1x reg catcher

60$ shipped.

I don't think I do $40. I'm a little low on money at the moment. Could I just buy the Ultra Ball and the Catcher atm?

TheCharmanderTeen said:
Spardan19 said:
yeah lol freeze one.

or

1x reg deoxys ex
1x reg ultra ball
1x reg catcher

60$ shipped.

I don't think I do $40. I'm a little low on money at the moment. Could I just buy the Ultra Ball and the Catcher atm?

22$ shipped for those 2. its a rh ultra ball

Back