Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

Lucky Fire said:
I'm not desperate. I only joined at first as a replacement just to see what would happen. :p

...actually, nevermind, this is pointless. If I get a note-sending role or something important/lame, I'll back out like a coward have poor Yoshi replace when everybody's hoping to get me out ask the game host to replace. :p

The Yoshi said:
I don't mind sitting out. It's my fault that I just found this yesterday. However, if you'd like to give up your spot for me, then I would like to participate, so it's up to you.

Because this is a spinoff I'll let you swap.

Even if you didn't let them swap, Lucky could resign, Yoshi gets his role, and then Lucky could still technically be able to sign up as a rep.

Blui129 said:
Lucky Fire said:
I'm not desperate. I only joined at first as a replacement just to see what would happen. :p

...actually, nevermind, this is pointless. If I get a note-sending role or something important/lame, I'll back out like a coward have poor Yoshi replace when everybody's hoping to get me out ask the game host to replace. :p

The Yoshi said:
I don't mind sitting out. It's my fault that I just found this yesterday. However, if you'd like to give up your spot for me, then I would like to participate, so it's up to you.

Because this is a spinoff I'll let you swap.

Let's just get our roles! xD

^I don't think that's going to be an issue, since in this game there are 5 factions. Couldn't tell if being sarcastic though.

lucky... I still don't have mine.

i got the goods

Role recieved.

Just a note to those who don't have their roles yet. They will be sent out later today because school is completely evil.

How long does it take? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back