Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blui

lv85 paladin
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

The wolf sat in their house rubbing their eyes before deciding who to kill; they were extremely anxious. They knew that if they made one wrong move the hunt was over. They questioned their judgement, but in the end they decided to kill Porygon-X
Porygon-X was:
Shinji Ikari
Alignment: Town
Team: Legends

Ability: Mother and Son
You can only use this ability three times. Once per night you may PM me the name of any living player, if that player is "Unit-01" you will gain access to the ability "Pilot"

Ability: Pilot
You may freely communicate with Unit-01 (corn bread) via PM; be sure to let me see the PMs too.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
Team Win Condition: Have more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

Day 8 ends March 9th 6:00PM AEST
4 Players remain, 3 votes needed for a lynch

alex

Miss the game

GG corn bread. Town, I'm really sorry that I played you guys like this but I really wasn't sure if Raichu was wolf or not and for me it was worth it either way to not lynch her.

Vote: corn bread

RaichuGirl

Australian National champion 2014

We only have three players left, I believe. Having said that... GG

Vote: Corn Bread

Blui

lv85 paladin

Aaaaaand that's game freeze. There were only 3 players so my bad there.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

PMJ.

Never let Blui129 host again.

Thank you.

Blui

lv85 paladin

Teal said:
PMJ.

Never let Blui129 host again.

Thank you.

Yeah I'm a poor host. (I was always busy *shot*)

"Good game" RaichuGirl muttered as she cast her vote in for corn bread.
Alex sat there rather content, thinking he had found the last wolf, but in the end he killed the townie.
corn bread was:
Unit-01
Team: Anime Gods

Ability: Mother and Son
3 times per game you may PM me the name of any living player, if that player is Shinji Ikari you will gain access to the abilities "Angel Destroyer" and "Forces of Good"

Ability: Forces of Good
You are now a member of town

Ability: Angel Destroyer
Once per night you may PM me the name of any player, if that player is Sahaquiel- The 10th Angel they will die.

Ability: Ship
You may speak with Shinji Ikari (Porygon-X) freely via PM. Be sure to let me see the PMs too!

Win Condition A: Eliminate all threats to the town
Win condition B: Use Angel Destroyer successfully
Team win condition: Have more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

All that remained was alex and RaichuGirl, Raichu pulled out a concealed katana and sliced alex's head off
alex was
Lelouch
Team: Geniuses

Ability: Power of Kings
Once per night you may PM me "<Player x> votes for <player y>" where players x and y are living players, player y CANNOT be on your team. Player x will be forced to vote for player y. If player x doesn't vote for them they will be modkilled (unless they were killed during the night)

Ability: Zero:
If your alignment is investigated it will show up as wolf

Win Contion: Eliminate all threats to the town
Team win condition: Your team has more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

The wolves and the team Geniuses win! Congratulations to RaichuGirl for taking it all!

RaichuGirl was
Light Yagami
Alignment: Wolves
Team: Geniuses

Ability: The Death Note
Once per night you may PM the name of any living player that isn't a wolf, that player might die during the next day.

Ability: The Second L
If your alignment is investigated it will show up as Town.

Win Condition A: L dies before you
Win Condition B: The wolves match or exceed the number of remaining townies
Team Win condition: Your team has more players alive at the end of the game than any other team

PS. Never ever let me be a host (as Teal said). Again.

PPS. You may all bag me talk now

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0[/video]

Sorry I messed up lol, I still blame blah for having a stupid name.

alex

Miss the game

Blui129 said:
Alex sat there rather content, thinking he had found the last wolf, but in the end he killed the townie.

I knew Raichu was the wolf, lol. I figured it out a couple days ago because Bisharp had known my role and had said he had gotten it from wolves on our teams. I just decided it would be easier to win as a team.

GG guys.

RogueChomp

Team DBT
I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT.

I KNEW RAICHU WAS THE WOLF AND I KNEW YOU would win as a team.
FAAAAAAAA

I misplayed sooooo bad. If I hadn't gone for the alex lynch, I probably would have won.
Btw, I couldn't defend myself either that weekend cause I was on a camping trip.
I had protected myself every single night loooooool.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Alex you do realize that you could have won as a team and through your alignment, right?
No, because you trusted Raichu 100%.

First I was like lol alex is so stupid.
Then I was like wait, alex is going for a teamwin, scumbag.
Now I'm like I win, even though how crappy it was going for me in the begining. Hell yeah!

alex

Miss the game
Teal said:
Alex you do realize that you could have won as a team and through your alignment, right?
No, because you trusted Raichu 100%.

Oh lol, I should probably do some explaining. Raichu told me she was a bomb, which was why I was doing all that stuff about us being seer etc. to get her killed. I didn't realize until like 2 days ago that she was wolf, but I never did fully trust her. After I figured it out, I decided that since it had been so much trouble to get who I wanted lynched with you guys I would just take the easy out and win with Raichu.

Bisharp37 said:
2)The only remaining no non-wolf player on Raichu's team's role should be a role that can force someone to vote for whoever he chooses but when investigated shows up as wolf.

Bisharp37 said:
alex said:
Hold on, is there a stalker on the wolves team, or did they just collect the information from different teams?

I' m not sure what you're saying.They collected the info from what the Townie told there teams.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
As soon as RogueChomp flipped town, I knew it was Raichu. Unfortunately I also knew that that meant I was probably going to get killed the next night...

So what actually happened with Blah?

The Yoshi

Wumbo
Gistica getting himself mod killed as seer by role quoting was probably the stupidest thing that happened during this entire game.

...oh wait no, it was my death being decided by a random number generator. If that ever happens again I swear to goodness...

But uh gg everyone. I hope the smart people play next time and the stupid people stay out (eg. Gistica, no offense).

Edit: My MVP nominations:

alex
Teal
RaichuGirl for winning
Gistica
HypnoticChairman until he died

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
We would have won unless alex would have been so stubborn and stupid. I was planning to push trough the Raichu kill regardless of what alex would have said the night I got killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.