Wynauts and Snorunt invasion!

br00n0

Aspiring Trainer
Is it just me or there's an invasion of Wynauts and Snorunts. I understand those are common cards but I have like a bazillion of Wynauts and half a bazillion Snorunts!

Are you in a similar situation? With other Pokémon, maybe?

br00n0.

In crystal guardians, I never bought any Deck from CG, but I got 5 MEDITITESand 4 KRABBIES

In dragon frontiers, I never bought any Deck from DF, but I got 4 EKANS and 4 LEDYBAS!

Thats all I think, BTW how much Wynauts and Snorunts you have?

Well I have another situacion the machoke don't get out I bougth a half box of PK and I didn't get machoke but I get 2 Machamp

And I have lots of Spheal of Lm I got like 5 rebers and 10 normals

I have somethin like 6 or 7 Igglybuffs, and that was only between the time of Crystal Guardians being new...

uhmmm... how do you put those words under your name?
uhmm... i have a buhmillion of seedots and treekos.... and i'm nearly nuts because of them

I on the other hand have been overrun with Ralts and Machops. In fact Ralts won one of my prerelease games for me ... I had like 3 or 4 in that deck.

Ice Pokemon Master said:
In crystal guardians, I never bought any Deck from CG, but I got 5 MEDITITESand 4 KRABBIES

In dragon frontiers, I never bought any Deck from DF, but I got 4 EKANS and 4 LEDYBAS!

Thats all I think, BTW how much Wynauts and Snorunts you have?

I don't have my list here, but I have around 15 Wynauts and probably 10 Snorunts. Both come from 2 different editions. I have way too many Seedots too.

At least if I could do something good out of Wynauts in a deck...

br00n0

Well, in base set i have 19 staryu and in jungle 15 pikachu!

I also have 18 seedot, 5 from cg, 4 from ss and 9 from lm.

I think it is random but I thought there was an invasion of Cyndaquils and Vulpixes in DF.

Back