Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Free Yamasks (Now Offering EV Training)

@ xDkoYx
If I were to get you a shiny:
  • Inkay
  • Slowpoke
  • Pancham
  • Fletchling
  • Furfrou
  • Bunnelby
Would you trade any for your shiny Skrelp, Spiritomb, Magmar, or Petilil?

@ xDkoYx

Hi! I'm very interested in getting a defiant Piplup, if you still have some. My girlfriend is dying to get one. I'm willing to trade a Goodra!

Here is my 3DS friend code. I'll try to find my way online when I'm able to.

4570-7645-3644

And well... if the Yamasks are free I'd take one too.

Hey,

Would you be willing to swap some legendaries? I'm trying to finish my Kalos dex and need Articuno and Moltres. Then we can swap others if you want. I don't want to keep them, just the dex data.

Akwila said:
Hey,

Would you be willing to swap some legendaries? I'm trying to finish my Kalos dex and need Articuno and Moltres. Then we can swap others if you want. I don't want to keep them, just the dex data.

Yea! Sure! I can only get you Heatran, Moltres and Thundurus at the moment. I can't trade today as I'm all out of power :(

Np, I need need Moltres, but the rest aren't a big deal right now. Let me know when we can swap.

Akwila said:
Np, I need need Moltres, but the rest aren't a big deal right now. Let me know when we can swap.

When ever you see me online in game shoot me a request :)

Edit: Can you help me test out my new battle team :)

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Free Yamasks HAVE 6IV SHINY SCIZOR

I'll take the free shiny scizor of course :D. I'll give you something decent in exchange because you deserver something at least OK for giving out such an awesome pokemon!

Hey are you still looking for an Occa berry?

117jokes said:

Yup! Been hunting for one for ages :p

Reggie McGigas said:
I'll take the free shiny scizor of course :D. I'll give you something decent in exchange because you deserver something at least OK for giving out such an awesome pokemon!

? Who said anything about free :p I think your confused by the free yamasks :p No free shiny scizors here :D

xDkoYx said:
117jokes said:

I can trade you one, or however much you want, I have like 50 of them. I would also like to know if you could help me evolve my Scyther. I have the metal coat. I just need someone to trade with to evolve him.

117jokes said:
xDkoYx said:

I can trade you one, or however much you want, I have like 50 of them. I would also like to know if you could help me evolve my Scyther. I have the metal coat. I just need someone to trade with to evolve him.

Just one would do me fine :) I'm growing berries all the time! I've got all Ev Reducing berries and I don't know if it's just me or What but I like keeping all my Berries over 50 :p of corse I can help evolve your Scizor :)

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre -

xDkoYx said:
117jokes said:

Reggie McGigas said:
Free Yamasks HAVE 6IV SHINY SCIZOR

? Who said anything about free :p I think your confused by the free yamasks :p No free shiny scizors here :D

Thought you ment that the yanmasks and scizor were free. My bad.

xDkoYx said:
117jokes said:

Just one would do me fine :) I'm growing berries all the time! I've got all Ev Reducing berries and I don't know if it's just me or What but I like keeping all my Berries over 50 :p of corse I can help evolve your Scizor :)

Alright. My FC is in my signature. I've already added you.

It has been a while, and I was wondering if you had my three pokemon in ready. (HA Piplup, HA Treecko, and HA Mudkip for 5 IV Togepi)

Leave me a profile comment when you are raedy! :)

IgnisMagister said:
It has been a while, and I was wondering if you had my three pokemon in ready. (HA Piplup, HA Treecko, and HA Mudkip for 5 IV Togepi)

I PM you ages ago telling you that I got em ready :p well I'm online now everyone. Send request when ready :)

xDkoYx said:
IgnisMagister said:

I PM you ages ago telling you that I got em ready :p well I'm online now everyone. Send request when ready :)

You did? Hmm...I was probably not paying attention...sorry...I will be online shortly:p

Holy crap. You has a Shell Armor Turtwig. Can you CML for it? I have some stuff unlisted if your interested in other things.

I also have some Occa, and stat reduction Berries if your interested in those.

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - HAVE POKEBANK

Bumping It Up! Now have POKEBANK! Yesh! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Have PokeBank

Do you have any Legendary with perfect IVs?

I need Giratina, Shiny Genesect and Keldeo, if you don't have any Legend with perfect IVs that doesn't matter.

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Have PokeBank

Hi! I`m looking for: Raikou, Giratina, Regice, Registeel, Regigas and Reshiram..I have PokeBank, but don`t have that pokemons, I would be great if I can have one of those, for any of my Legends!

Back