• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Xerneas-GX / Florges

Yog

Rogue

MDqZ9Le.png

I've been enjoying Xerneas-GX, but find his attacks a little on the pricey side. Combined with Florges BKT (lowers costs), he becomes a whole lot more value as a 2 or 1 [Y] attacker. That also opens the door to play a copy of Florges Break, which adds to the healing motif that Fairy was once known for. With only one energy to replace, it could be played with Max Potion. I've gone for Fairy Drops since I play so few energy I'd prefer not to have to replace it at all.

Florges confusion & 70 is not half bad once you lower the price either.

Florges got some support of late, the new Flabébé can evolve on T1 so long as you go second. Meanwhile, Floette GEN fires off a spread damage attack that puts 10 everywhere on their side. This combines nicely with Xerneas' first 20/20 snipe attack. All these numbers add up to give some nice KO totals, or alternately, you can wheel out baby Lele in the late game and just shift those counters around to where you need them.

3 Xerneas-GX
3-3-3-1 Florges
1 Tapu Lele (UPR)
2 Tapu Lele-GX

Xerneas GX
[C] Overrun: 20 damage. This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[Y][Y][C] Aurora Horns: 120 damage.

[Y][Y][C] Sanctuary GX: Move all damage counters from each of your Pokémon to your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

Baby Lele UPR94
[Y] Psywave: 20× damage. This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[Y][C] Magical Swap: Move any number of damage counters on your opponent’s Pokémon to their other Pokémon in any way you like.

Flabébé FLI83
Ability: Evolutionary Advantage
If you go second, this Pokémon can evolve during your first turn.

[Y] Tackle: 10 damage.

Floette
GEN
[Y] Petal Blizzard: This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[Y][C] Razor Leaf: 30 damage.

Florges
BKT
Ability: Calming Aroma
Each of your Pokémon’s attacks cost [Y] less.

[Y][Y][Y] Wonder Shine: 70 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Florges Break
BKT
Ability: Floral Breeze
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal 30 damage and remove a Special Condition from your Active Pokémon.

I guess my supporter line-up is a little unusual in that I don't play for the Brigette start, but the Lillie. A big part of this deck is trying to maximise getting 1-2 Floette out before your opponent's second go - you want Xerneas out and sniping early, plus the threat of one Florges by T2 so your first Xerneas can then use all it's attacks for just 2[Y]. So max counts of both Nest Balls & Ultra Balls. Xerneas active & charged, multiple Flabébé down, thin hand, then draw to eight is the ideal.

Lillie doubles up as the draw-without-losing-your-hand supporter that helps Stage 2 decks, and item heavy decks. 3 Sycamore, 3 Cynthia, 3 N all compliment and add draw power. Guzma does Guzma things as he is wont to do.

Lastly I am trialing a pair of Diantha. Outisde of Xerneas, there are a lot of mons here who go down easy, plus a part of the gameplan is leaving some damage on your own guys so you can maximise the GX attack. Meaning Diantha can be used frequently enough. The deck works with a lot of low count cards that are nice to be able to retrieve. One copy of Skyla too, for times early when you need something particular.

2 Lillie
3 Professor Sycamore
3 Cynthia
3 N
2 Diantha
1 Skyla
2 Guzma

Gotta do all we can to get the Floette out early so;
4 Ultra Ball
4 Nest Ball
1 Rare Candy
including one candy for when the hand just doesn't work out.

Low counts require recycling;
1 Professor's Letter
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Super Rod

Good numbers with these, 20+120 over two turns is 140 (and extra to bench) - Choice band can bring that to 200 on GXs. My priority is actually on keeping the Xerneas alive long enough to heal though, so FFB become more important. Additional sniping required then. Falling a little short of a KO is not the worst thing in the world when you have Lele in the wings ready to swoop & sweep.
2 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Choice Band

These next two tie together because the Fairy garden allows you to work into your healing GX attack. Fairy Drop does exactly what it says on the tin.
2 Fairy Drop
2 Fairy Garden

Garbodor hurts this deck a lot :| so;
2 Field Blower

You can afford a slim line of energy thanks to the reduced costs. The letter and ways to recycle become more essential though.
7 [Y]Energy

PFv1Luo.png

No responses, ..clearly this deck is already perfect :v

Could do with some feedback on how to improve the deck. Obviously the big crutch is get a Florges out by T2 or bust. Also steel is a killer, but not much to do about the least expected type in the meta so no worries. Any thoughts on cards to cut and add in order to a) ensure that early Florges more or b) extend the healing side (an Acerola would be hilar, or room for more fairy drops), much appreciated.

Back