BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/01/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

I can AR clone.

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/01/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

Well...Just PM me when you get online so I can get those pokemon. :)

Also, I can AR clone for your shinys.

I can't do it now but maybe tomorrow but I am not sure.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/08/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

I just updated with a Shiny Flygon and Shiny Gyarados.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/14/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

Can you trade your:
movie Shaymin UT
10th anniversary shiny Blastoise
for:
Ev'd Dialga
Ev'd Giratina?

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/14/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

Sure. I have to see if I can get them cloned first. After that then yeah sure. I have to check if the Blastoise is UT because I did trade one to Shaymin of the Heart recently so I have to see on that one. If not I will se if Echosong still has my UT one.:)

Can I have shiny Deoxys. Can I have shiny Mew if it's legit? Is it possible to not clone them?

I don't have a shiny Deoxys just the Space center one. I have to fix that now that you pointed it out. I traded it a long time ago and forgot to erase that. Sorry.:)

Oh, sorry made a error can I have Shiny Mew.

Sure but I have to have it cloned by Echosong. Don't worry. Clones are exactly the same as the original one there is just another copy of that Pokemon. Everything is exactly the same. Even stats and EV's.:)

Ok but can I have the original? XD

Sure. I just have to get it cloned first.:)

Updated with a 10th anniversary Lugia.:) EDIT Added Elite 4 Pokemon and Rival Pokemon are coming soon.:)

What nature is the Zapdos, per se? I have some good items.

I have to see.:) EDIT. Lonley Nature.:)

Hm... well then, do you have Jolly Jirachi?

I think so. I have to go see.:) EDIT. Yes I do but I have to get it cloned with Echosong first. It is level 100 not shiny though.:)

If you do, I am interested in trading for it too :)

You have to clone it if you want it. I don't think I have much time because I think my food is almost ready so it may have to be tomorrow.:)

EV/IV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back