XY5 Commercial Uploaded! [12/4]

The only new cards here that weren't confirmed prior are:

-Chinchou (nice to see it as a Lightning Type)
-Rhyhorn (which pretty much confirms that the leak with Trevenant-EX and Wailord-EX is true)
-A new Psychic Type (I can't tell which one though. It almost looks like Solosis or Elgym. It seems like it's fully evolved, though, since it has an Ability.)
-A new Acro Bike card, assumed to be the one from the Swampert/Sceptile reveal.

Regigigas from Phantom Forces is going to be a REALLY good tech against all of these new O Barrage Pokemon, since the damage from Daunt is reduced twice. So, even if the new Nidoqueen card in Primal Clash has a Muscle Band attached to it, each of it's Dynamic Punches would individually do 90 each. Now, they only do 50 each, and you could even use Hard Charm to reduce the damage to 30 each!

GadgetJax said:
The only new cards here that weren't confirmed prior are:

-Chinchou (nice to see it as a Lightning Type)
-Rhyhorn (which pretty much confirms that the leak with Trevenant-EX and Wailord-EX is true)
-A new Psychic Type (I can't tell which one though. It almost looks like Solosis or Elgym. It seems like it's fully evolved, though, since it has an Ability.)
-A new Acro Bike card, assumed to be the one from the Swampert/Sceptile reveal.

Regigigas from Phantom Forces is going to be a REALLY good tech against all of these new O Barrage Pokemon, since the damage from Daunt is reduced twice. So, even if the new Nidoqueen card in Primal Clash has a Muscle Band attached to it, each of it's Dynamic Punches would individually do 90 each. Now, they only do 50 each, and you could even use Hard Charm to reduce the damage to 30 each!

I'd like to add that there looks to be a second Sceptile in the set (bottom left in the video). It looks like it has an ability. There is also another Swampert card (top right of the Full Art Swampert). Also, the psychic type Pokemon looks like a Nidoran (female) or Nidorina to me, but I'm just guessing here. I think I can make out what appears to be an ear of some sorts.

@Thood *still can't stand the GIF*

The Ability Sceptile and regular Swampert were revealed a while back.

Sceptile's Ability allows 'once per turn, you may attach a G energy card from your hand to 1 of your pokemon. If you do, heal 30HP from that pokemon.'

Swampert's first attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon for W C C, and the second does 120 for W W C C.

GadgetJax said:
@Thood *still can't stand the GIF*

Watch Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood! Then you'll love it! It's my favorite anime of all time!

But, in all seriousness, I didn't even know we got scans of the alternate Sceptile and Swampert yet. That Sceptile sounds pretty good actually!

I wonder how the Ancient Trait FA's will be represented as Reverse Holos. I assume that the border around the Pokemon's name and the shaded color portion on the lower quarter will be the Holofoil portions. While you guys might not like these FA's, I think they're great. I love Full Art EX's, and giving them to all kinds of Pokemon will make card collecting more satisfying.

Oh, new Whiscash card!

WhiscashPrimalClash41.jpg

I actually isn't half bad! I think it could be a decent budget deck with Reshiram/Zekrom! Not nearly as good as other cards, but cool at least.

Back