Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Newly Updated "My Player" Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Yakkov's "My Player" Thread - Updated January 11, 2007

Yakkov said:
Shadowblade2 said:
I have a Totodile, Charizard (NN CHARMASTER) and I'm pretty sure I have a Lapras, trade for the Typhlosion level 100 and the Poketopia Magmortar

I will be glad to trade my Typhlosion, but not the Magmortar. Shadowblade, want's my Magmortar, with Pikachu, and Electivire. So I cannot trade the Magmortar as said. Could you pick a different Pokemon? What are the levels of the Totodile, and Charizard. Also are they legit?

[Note] Shadowblade is trading me Lapras already, so could you offer something different?

I'll check what else I want, Totodile is level 15 and Charizard is 40 both are legit

Shadowblade2 said:
Yakkov said:
Shadowblade2 said:
I have a Totodile, Charizard (NN CHARMASTER) and I'm pretty sure I have a Lapras, trade for the Typhlosion level 100 and the Poketopia Magmortar

I will be glad to trade my Typhlosion, but not the Magmortar. Shadowblade, want's my Magmortar, with Pikachu, and Electivire. So I cannot trade the Magmortar as said. Could you pick a different Pokemon? What are the levels of the Totodile, and Charizard. Also are they legit?

[Note] Shadowblade is trading me Lapras already, so could you offer something different?

I'll check what else I want, Totodile is level 15 and Charizard is 40 both are legit

Shadowblade2, I will take your offer with the Lapras. Shadowblade did not have an extra to trade me.

I'll trade it for Typhlosion, but you should know it's only level 25
Moveset for the Scizor and Swampert

Shadowblade2 said:
I'll trade it for Typhlosion, but you should know it's only level 25
Moveset for the Scizor and Swampert

I do not mind if it is level 25, I can just EV, and IV train it:) But just a question, since I do not have a Magmortar in stock any longer, will you still trade the Totodile, and along with it Charizard?

Here are Typhlosion's stats:

HP - 313
Atk - 221
Def - 165
Sp.Atk - 267
Sp.Def - 196
Speed - 255

He is not EV trained for the reason that back in my Pokemon Sapphire where I trained him, I did not know what EV's where.

I'll trade a shiny Charmander for your
Groudon
nicknamed "Groundon 2"
Level 100
Nature: Quiet
Previously had PKRS
legit
IV's 31HP/31ATK/31DEF/31Sp.ATK/31Sp.DEF/31Speed

I have everything from kanto,bayleef,misveravus,noctowl,ampharos,fortress,smeargle,exploud,blaziken,kirlia,hariyama,crawdawnt,duskull,dusclops. all legit. these arethe ones I want:
lv100 espeon with good IV's,groudon2, the swampert,the thyplosion and the scizor.

agustinj said:
I have everything from kanto,bayleef,misveravus,noctowl,ampharos,fortress,smeargle,exploud,blaziken,kirlia,hariyama,crawdawnt,duskull,dusclops. all legit. these arethe ones I want:
lv100 espeon with good IV's,groudon2, the swampert,the thyplosion and the scizor.

Agustinj, I am not sure if I did the IV's correctly. I only learned how to determin them yesterday. But here is a link on the fourms that shows Epseon, Scizor, Swampert, Hitmonlee, Typlosion, and Jolteon, http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=21676&page=433

well I don't care so much for the IV's of them anyways. just tell me witch pokemon you want for them so that I can export the ones I don't yet have on diamond.
oh and I am also intrested in the mewtwo.

agustinj said:
well I don't care so much for the IV's of them anyways. just tell me witch pokemon you want for them so that I can export the ones I don't yet have on diamond.

I am breeding my last two Pokemon, Swampert, and Scizor. I will make a response when it is completed:)

well just tell me what pokemon do you want for them!!!
go like this:
my pokemon=your pokemon

agustinj said:

Amt wants my Groundon2, so I can't trade that.

Espeon = Blaziken
Swampert = Smeargle
Typlosion = Misveravus
Scizor = ?

Is that Kirlia a boy, and if so what is its nature?

nope. it's a girl. I do have a lv14 male ralts who is calm.... and the kirlia is careful

agustinj said:
nope. it's a girl. I do have a lv14 male ralts who is calm.... and the kirlia is careful

No its ok, I am looking for a male Ralts, with an Adamant nature for Gallade.

I will take your Exploud, for my Scizor if that is ok:)
agustinj said:

What is your FC, I have it on Pearl, but not on Diamond. It wasn't on Pearl afterall, I just forgot that your game name was SETH. Sorry about that.

3823 7284 3388. I can't now because I am leaving. I'll PM you when I get back

hi my blastoise,pidgeotto,nidoqueen,vulpix,vinoat,farfetched, and phanphy for jolteon esepon, or just golbat shiny

I have updated my thread everyone:) So if there is any baby Pokemon you need just ask.:)

Yeah, we can still do the trade. But can you just trade me two Pokemon instead of seven. I will trade you my Jolteon, and Espeon:)

I want just your Blastoise, and Farfetche'd

Capt. Penguin, do you still want to do that trade? I was away from my computer for about five hours yesterday. So I never got your message until just now:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back