Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It could be just for fun

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
I see some great potential in the card Yanmega LA as a great spreading pokemon. For 0 energy you can do 10 damage to every pokemon on your opponent's field. You can add expert belt for 20 more to the active. Now use a Spiritomb LA and they active has 40 and bench has 20. You can also add Gengar AR to move damage from active to benched pokemon that need to be knocked out earlier. The addition of Gengar Lv. X could help by using his power to level down and KO and use Compound Pain for a bigger amount of spread. I would use Gallade 4 Lv. X to be able to knock out almost anything with spread damage on it. Gallade 4 the pre lv.x form is good for its first spread attack. I like Cacturne PT PT because he can snipe a low HP pokemon on the bench for a KO most of the time and a higher HP pokemon that they will need later. I think the card Manectric PL may also be a good choice because it protects your bench and more importantly he can do 30 to all pokemon with pokepowers and due to his body my pokemon will not be affected. The only problem is it costs {L} which might take up to much space. Please don't say DGX will counter the body because I wouldn't bring Manectric up if that was the case. Garchomp C Lv. X is good in this because it can remove damage from Gallade 4 Lv.X and snipe for 80 which will be a KO due to spread. I will probably run {P}, {G}, {C}{C}, and maybe {L} energy in this deck. How do think this will do? Please vote in the poll.

RE: Yanmega LA

Well for one, with Sonic Wave, expert belt only adds 20 damage more to their active pokemon, not their entire field. I do see potential in that Yanmega though. Maybe him and Bronzong MD?

It only does damage to their bench. IMO there are better spread cards, but there are also too many ways to get around it.

your missig the fact the attack has a 10 beside it so it isnt just the bench it also attacks the active. i used to miss it alot some wierd illusion or something lol. its annoyingly worded why cant it just say 10 to each opponents pokemon

Oh. Well there are still better spreaders, like palkia G, which can also snipe and hit hard.

Use Yanmega LA with Honchkrow UD or Cacturne PT to make the most of your spread damage. I use a deck like this, but I use Abomasnow SF instead of Yanmega for extra damage. For the full list, check the link in my signature "Rogue Deck!" I built it quite a while ago, and back then I used Honchkrow and Yanmega. I didn't like Honchkrow and Yanmega because of {L} x2 weakness, and Honchkrow took two turns of attachment. I liked Yanmega, but decided that because Amomasnow spreads more and no one uses {G} or {W} anymore, this seemed good. Now, it's "evolved" (pardon the pun) to it's current state.

I think Cacturne PT would be a great addition for sniping and I was also thinking Gallade 4 X is another good attacker after you have spread 30-60 for a turn or two. Cacturne snipes off benched pokemon with low HP for a KO and Gallade 4 X can pretty much take anything out with a couple of turns of spread. Now I'm thinking Bronzong MD might not be the best choice.
@minimidget Palkia G needs 2-3 energy to attack with spread Yanmega needs none. And what are the ways around it? Bench shield and Manectric?
@solemnparty you need to use judge or copycat. You aren't going to get that every turn and his attacks are a lot of energy for less damage than usual for that many if you don't draw those supporters.

Well, that's what Staraptor FB Lv.X is for. Getting the supporters that you need for Yanmega Prime. And, if you don't get your supporter, maybe tech in a 1-1 Banette PT line to discard cards, hoping your opponent has less cards in their hand than you.

And Rock Wrecker, you should make a deck outline so we can help you with it.

And as a side note, don't run Gengar Lv.X. It's too bulky. Instead, try my super-secret tech, check it out in my list. Metagross SV
Of course, if you don't like my super-secret-tech, you can try Omastar MD, to devolve your opponents Pokemon.

Okay, too many side notes. Run Solrock TR and Lunatone SV to stop your opponent from healing with things like "Healing Breath"

I like the solrock, lunatone idea, but it may take up to much bench space. Well its only for certain decks so I'll try it. I was thinking about using your super-secret-tech before I posted this, but I don't know if I would have room for it. I like Gengar X because I level down a X which might cause a KO or with spread or snipe I could get a KO. For Yanmega Prime I didn't think of it that way. I'll probably play it then if its that easy. I was also thinking of using Manectric PL for blocking damage to the bench, but mostly because of his first attack which does 30 damage to every pokemon with a pokepower. Due to his body your own pokemon won't be affected and this causes a good amount of more spread. The only problem is you need a {L} energy. If I use this I might tech in 2-3 {L} or maybe a few rainbow energy. Also Garchomp C X looks like a good choice as I will be running {C}{C} and the SP engine because of Gallade 4 X.
Also random question, but do you think I should get Yanmega and Spiritomb Holo, RH, or a mix?

Back