Wi-Fi Trades YondaimeNoIsan My Player Thread - *New Pokemon, RULES and Section Added!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 風林火山のTrading Thread

I want adamant ditto and adament rigigigas. I have these
All shiny
gallade lv 61
cresselia lv 100 ev trained
latias lv 100
charizard lv 100
tyranitar lv 74
mew lv 51
charizard lv 100
kricketot lv 3
mew lv 10
rhyperior lv 44
luigia lv 100
mewtwo lv 100
jirachi lv 5
venusaur lv 100
ho-oh lv 100
palkia lv 100
dragonite lv 100
shaymin lv 50( movie)
raquaza lv 100
troupius lv 26.
sneasle lv 50
ask for natures that you want.

EV'd
gliscor lv 100
momaswine lv 100
drifblim lv 100
infernape lv 100
starmie lv 100
shuckle lv 100

Do you want anything from my list?

Yes, I belive it is. I also have a non shiny aura mew if you prefer.

RE: YondaimeNoIsan My Player Thread

Hello there, uh... I got a shiny Suicune from you. Well, I went to save my Pokémon on Pokémon Revolution, and it appears as a bad egg. Do you have another shiny Suicune, that can replacethe one you traded me?

Yakkov said:
Hello there, uh... I got a shiny Suicune from you. Well, I went to save my Pokémon on Pokémon Revolution, and it appears as a bad egg. Do you have another shiny Suicune, that can replacethe one you traded me?

Sorry for that, no I don't have any more shiny Suicune. I can make a trade back, just tell me when.

l'm intrested in your Modest Latios UT and Regigigas adamant UT for a 100% legit Darkrai UT and Palkia with 410-420 sp.attack! Or a shiny Mew or Deoxys.

It's actually not possible to have a Korean pokemon on any other game than a Korean one, because Korean games cannot trade with any other languages. Just thought I'd point that out.

oddsok said:
It's actually not possible to have a Korean pokemon on any other game than a Korean one, because Korean games cannot trade with any other languages. Just thought I'd point that out.

Light Venusaur said:
+1 Trader.
Thanx for the Korean Rayquaza.

Ask LV, she checked the Korean Rayquaza I traded her with PBR, LEGIT :p.

lucariopulse333 said:
l'm intrested in your Modest Latios UT and Regigigas adamant UT for a 100% legit Darkrai UT and Palkia with 410-420 sp.attack! Or a shiny Mew or Deoxys.

Is Shiny Mew an event and hack checked? What event?
Darkrai from Alamos, Eigakan, Rangers?

Well from Ranger but l can't clone him.
With Mew, l don't know because l got it in a trade off the Gts but it says arrived from Hoenn so it could be legit.

lucariopulse333 said:
Well from Ranger but l can't clone him.
With Mew, l don't know because l got it in a trade off the Gts but it says arrived from Hoenn so it could be legit.

Oh, nvm for a darkrai, I have one from Ranger. NTY on the mew, you could ask someone to check it, PBR, so you know it's legit.

RE: YondaimeNoIsan My Player Thread - *New and Updated!*

Um... nothing really lol. I could EV train something for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back