Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

DNA said:
You're welcome.
I lost like five times to that one. Lol, I didn't even notice that while it was going on.

DNA said:
This is why I play as the male character.

Take that how you will, but whatever you're assuming I assure you is incorrect.
Is it because you're a male? :O

Some may find this image inappropriate, so I'm putting it in spoiler tags to be safe.

tumblr_l9hjdwVUuh1qanb21o1_500.jpg

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYs4tjuIAlw[/video]

@Peachy: HAH
@Celebi: Maybe. (Actually, it's the truth. The only time I would pick the female character is if the male one was just that hideous, and Platinum was the only exception. LG I picked Leaf just as a joke.)

That's one accidentally racist broadcast. I'm a shoe connoisseur! What if your children get amonia!

Brother's shoes are not even tied.

Oh my god I have never been more ashamed of being black.

PEOPLE GOT THEY BABIES OUT HYUH, ISS COLD, THEY WRAPPED UP IN BLANKETS, WHAT IF YO CHILD GET AMMONIA FOR A PAIRA SHOES?

And the most awkward laugh by the reporter omg

he's thinking "oh my god I hope I don't get robbed on my way back, I mean that kid licked his shoes, who knows what they will do to me??"

PMJ said:
he's thinking "oh my god I hope I don't get robbed on my way back, I mean that kid licked his shoes, who knows what they will do to me??"

lick him, apparently

But wow, that video was beyond words. I've seen much worse, but... wow ._.

When I went to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to visit the "other" half of my family (guess what race they are), I saw that kind of stuff firsthand. There were freakin bullet holes in half of the houses and broken windows, but they spent $300 on shoes. NEWSFLASH: IT'S COLD UP IN HERE SPEND THE MONEY ON FIXING THE WINDOWS

On the other hand, it was hilarious, like that video.

That shoes video was even funnier because of my location. That reporter's laugh was hilarious.

What did you expect? The trainer's a woman; of course she would do something thoughtless like leave a ton of Rare Candies out

DNA said:
What did you expect? The trainer's a woman; of course she would do something thoughtless like leave a ton of Rare Candies out
Interestingly enough, just how bad this was got me to smile, which was a better result than the comic had with me.

Did anyone notice that the Wishing Pokemon hanging at the fireplace?

Why did the woman hang him? ;(

(Still, I laughed.)

He's not hanging; he's sleeping on the mantle.

Captain Oats said:
lol omg cyndaquil's face in the second panel is beyond hilarious
lol. I noticed that too.

That was one thing that put a smile on my face when I looked at the picture.

That Cyndaquil~

But why's everyone calling her a woman when she still looks pretty young?
And that's not to mention what I bet all the men's attention turned to on the first panel.
pedo.jpg

Vortex said:
That Cyndaquil~

But why's everyone calling her a woman when she still looks pretty young?
And that's not to mention what I bet all the men's attention turned to on the first panel.
pedo.jpg

This place is filled with teenage guys...check mate sir

Back