Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

Was that from Yu-gi-oh abridged movie, that was a very funny part.

GRANDPA: This never would've happened when I was a boy! You kids today and your Millennium Items and your card games and your loud music and your hula hoops and your hopscotch and your dungarees and your lollipops and your Sony Playstations and your voice-activated light switches and your leather pants and your artificial insemination...

YUGI: That's enough, Grandpa. It's time for the big message.

GRANDPA: Hey, I'm not finished ranting!

YUGI: We've learned that card games are the answer to all life's problems. And the only thing I know for certain in this world is that there's a strange man living inside my head who tells me to do things.

YAMI: You said it, Yugi. Now burn everything! Burn it to the ground!

GRANDPA: ...your Blu-Ray Discs and your bull frogs and your telekinesis and your Marvel Comics and your YouTube.com and your nuclear physics and your ingrowing toenails and your Gears of War and your Quentin Tarantino and your power steering and your elevators and your illegitimate offspring.

fdca85c4-0736-485e-8127-bea228b8f43b.jpg

b09cbb14-128e-4e84-9a00-95c28e451437.jpg

Property of FailBLOG.org, an all-American website hosted on Mexican servers in Taiwan.

EDIT:
chatroulette-trolling-cleverbot-lies.jpg

EDIT2:
frogfailp1.gif

Was that from Yu-gi-oh abridged movie, that was a very funny part.
Yes, of course it was. I thought it was very fitting for the occasion.

Oh, and I lost to the Inception vs Martin Luther King JR. thing on the last page. (this)

EDIT: This one I made myself.
fail.png

Pokemon_comic_1_by_DarkmasterN.png

Pokemaister, I don't get it :/

Lost to Potter (sooooooo awesome), Ash, Diglett, and Clefairy.

To all of you who dont get it, a link to a Elite 4 battle wouldnt fit in a Gym Leader battle theme, no?

To all of you who don't get it, a link to a Elite 4 battle wouldnt fit in a Gym Leader battle theme, no?
It's called a Keyword. The might have had similar Keywords. Don't get how that's a failure.

Aquastar is doing quite well in this thread, apparently. Kudos.

@AquaStar: That's what the iPhone says as soon as you turn it on. It knows it has 5 minutes of battery life left in it.

Back