Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

If I could read the first panel in that last image (because it's too small), I would probably find that funny.

good-life.jpg

Paranoid parrot is always successful in making me lol <3

Batui, your inability to read what people say in this thread is compounded on by the fact that nothing you post is even remotely funny.
/me headdesk

Wow. Old memes are old. No offense, but memes like lolcats, Chuck Norris, etc, all belong in the deadpool at this point. So, basically- I gotta agree with DNA.

And hey guys, don't mean to mini-mod here, but just because you label a link with disgusting content and language "Mature", it doesn't mean you're allowed to post it. And I lost to Mudkip's Graph and SinnohTrainer's Paranoid Parrot. Finally, here is some Star Wars Humor:

star_wars_funny.jpg

9n1xd.jpg

Yes, I agree, SL. And I also loled at your last comic. :) Not many people have posted Star Wars humor...

I lost to the Stormtroopers on Google. Glad to see ShadowLugia's back in the running. GG.

Not sure if this was posted before, but here. Sorta NSFW, by the way.

Here's another one.

MISSING: My life. WHERE: This very thread. Reward: Eventually, a cure for cancer, a solution to world hunger, and promise of world peace.

I should tell you that ski resorts are the worst when it comes to safety. On the lifts, they actually tell you to "lower the safety bar".

Ski masks are very useful, both for skiers and for burglars. In both cases, they protect your face.

But that's enough of my original humor. Here's someone else's in two parts: One | Two

*sigh* Fine, here's one that's small enough to fit in the thread:
4_New_Pokemon__by_Shoyrcloud.jpg

Almost laughed at Hangman. Almost. But I'm saving my laughter for something that's truly funny.

Using ground transportation to get from Boston to Seattle? Long layover in Chicago? Here's a tried and true way to spend an hour!
transitfail.png

Back