Your best trade

random poll: What is your favorite type in TCG?

• Colorless

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Fire

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Electric

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Grass

• Fighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Darkness

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Metal

• Total voters

Umbreon666

Honorer of the Eon's
What was the BEST trade that you have ever had??

The most recent one that I can recall is trading Delcatty for Pidgeot, then Pidgeot and a boxtopper for Jolteon EX.:p

Mew ex <-> 2x celio, 2x rocket's mission, 1x togetic, 1x rocket's scyter ex
I know it might sound stupid, but she just wouldn't trade, and she needed these card so... I have 2x mex ex (1 from boosters)

As I said in a different thread, I traded about 30-60 commons (I dunno how many they chose, they just took until they were happy, but the stack was about that big) of cute commons/uncommons for:

Rayquaza ex
Latias ex
Latios ex
Suicune ex
Dragonite ex
Ampharos ex
Raikou ex
Jirachi (TM/TA)
Charizard (ex Dragon)

Yea, I really didn't know I was ripping them off at the time (especially when seeing the prices of the EX I had, Hitmonchan and Kyogre promo)
can you believe I was even unsure if I wanted to do that trade at the time?? LOL

But yea...

Dude above me, is that really your best trade!?
I'd easily give you 2 Weezing(s) from Deoxys for those 2 cards!!
ARGH! lol... (or is it the other way around?)

Peace...

i traded my hl groudon box topper for a dragonite delta....or maybe the time i traded one of my many raichu exs em for a jolty ex.

I guess two of my bestest are

MY
Gardevoir Delta
Mewtwo Delta
Tyranitar Delta
Azurill
Metagross (deoxys)
Magcargo (deoxys)
FOR
sceptile EX
Blaziken Firestarter

Or this
MY
Lugia EX
FOR
Ninetales EX
2x Typhosion EX

Simple, I hate Lugia EX :D and I need those 3 for my aunt.

My best trade I would say trading my rare arcannine from fr/lg set for the fossil set raichu non-holo because it took me 5 whole years to get that card.:)

I also traded a holo pikachu for a non holo haunter and a victrebell from the fossil and jungle sets and I traded a reverse holo bills maintanec for the base set poke flute and then I got the card again in a booster pack.:)

my best trade is
Mine:keckleon
There's:like 5 ex's, 1 supers rare, and a bunch of other rare cards.

The cards I got were like a 1/2 inch thick:p:D

Light Arcanine and a Holo Fossil aichu and Non Holo Fossil Raichu for: Jirachi ( make a wish ), Gengar, Blastoise EX and Gardevoir ( Delta Species )

If you get an EX never trade it because chances of getting it again are very slim and you will wish one day that you still had the card and if you trade an EX make sure you have at least 2 of the same card.:)

I did this one with Kaito just recently
Mine:
CC Charmander & Banette Ex
for his:
Raikou*
Registeel ex
Dark persian 17
Sabrina's Abra 19
Electabuzz 46
Mew 47
Articuno 48
Celebi 56 (E-Reader)
not bad for an Ex...which I got @ a pre-realese

I once traded one of the shoddy Promo Groudon Ex's for a Hitmochan ex and Magmar ex. I was pretty happy 'cus I paid only $3AU for the promo. Some areas just can't get promos???

Back