Your browser

Your favorite internet browser?

• Total voters
I use IE only because our laptop is like 7 years old and is person and stupid and old and we can't download anything and the laptop is slow and stu...you know what I mean. I could go on about this forever.

But Firefox is pretty sweet, we use it a school.

Opera is pretty bad, but I use it on the Wii, like I have any other choice....
But yeah, it actually runs pretty good. But I would NEVER use it on a computer.

IE is a joke. Its way too messy and outdated for me. Although it can easily be argued against, I say it doesn't deserve the usage it gets. If anything Google Chrome and FF deserve to be top because of their universal uses.

I use FF on my PC, but I really never use the PC, so I have to say my personal best is Safari, no doubt. I of course use it on my mac and my iPhone, but FF is a close second. But If you have a mac, Safari is the answer, because they are literally made for each other.

Google Chrome for me. It's simple and fast. I used Safari for a while but the loading was too slow and the browser failed to load images sometimes, even when they were completely free of error.

A lot of people are confusing the Wii's Opera browser with the PC version? They are completely different. The computer version is basically a lighter, faster Firefox with less add-ons and a different color scheme.

Does anyone have a Rockmelt? It's really awesome; great for anyone with a facebook. I no longer have like 10 tabs open at once... it's pretty chill. Get a Rockmelt.

It's funny how I voted for IE a couple years ago. Firefox was always superior, so I guess I was just being a silly-billy. I still don't use anything else.

dmaster out.

in my humble opinion google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet browsing was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed
http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/
and it was normal 5Mbps too, i was using firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .
But the only one advantage with firefox is that it has more add ons, which makes things much easier

I used Firefox for 4-5 years, I switched to Google Chrome like 8-9 months ago, and I prefer Chrome.

I use Firefox at home and its awesome for my horribly slow computer. I'd like to throw this in, does anyone remember Netscape Navigator?

I am currently using firefox,Last year I was using IE but i was not satisfy from this browser .so now using firefox browser.it is best browser I am satisfy from it...

On my desktop, I use Firefox. I mainly use my iPad now though, so I guess I'm technically a Safari user.

Back