Pokemon your first ever pokemon card

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  your first ever pokemon card

Suraako said:
How could I forget! A girl in my class in elementary school wanted to get rid of her Base Charmander and I wanted it. I didn't have any cards and everyone else did so I asked her for it. She gave me an evil little grin, ripped it up and gave me the pieces. I went home, taped it all together, and kept it as the start of my collection. :p I only have a small piece of it left in my box of over 700 doubles :D
Man, that is the cruelest thing I've ever heard!!!!
Mine was a Base Diglett... I saw all the cool 5th Graders on the playground with their hot new Pokemon cards back in the year 1998, and through my ultimate powers of persuasion, managed to get them to give me a Diglett. Then I traded it for a Lightning Energy, which I traded for an Rocket Abra, which I traded for a Lt. Surge's Magnemite... (fades out)

I hope i haven't already said :D. but i bought a pack and it had my favorite card in it (Vaporeon Jungle) but i got like meowth in the first slot so yeah Meowth Jungle or whatever set it was is my first card.

Arcanine out.

^that's actually pretty good. wish mind was good :(. you could've had the makings of Speedrill!

and btw i've found out it was a meowth;).

Arcanine out.

my first card I got came from a booster, and that 1st card was... a koffing from base set1, back in the year of 1998!:D I also had a Hitmonchan base 1 at that time, and it was my first holo! later on that day I recieved a starterdeck, containing a holo machamp:p I still have both!:D as for so far I can remember, my first booster contained the following cards:

Hitmonchan
Nidorino (<= YAY!!!!!!!, always have liked the nido famillies, still do!)
Tangela (as being a kid of 11 years, I thought ity had really, Really cool art!)
Ratatta
Machop
Koffing
Potion
Poké Center
Ponyta
diglet
Switch

well, I can remember my first booster at the fullest!:D it was the impact of my life! and for all of you people who'd like to know: yes, i still have all these cards in my collection binder!:D

erhm.. excuse me darthmew... but I think your trainer card aint correct!:D i dont have a pikachu!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back