Your Most Precious Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was a base set one gyardos.. Too bad after two days it went to wash...Then i got anthoer base set one and that do got messed up in the washer. I have a thrid one now but i still have my orignal holo which is messed up but i wont ever give it up.. Or my Base Set one Chrizard, and Blastoise

My Sabrina's Alakazam. My friend gave it to me when I was just starting out, a couple of years ago (we were all playing with a couple of DR cards and mainly Base set and whatnot, so it was actually good to use, lol). Love that card.

zwelgbelg said:
it would have been vileplume jungle for sure, came out of the very first pack i ever bougth too bad i traded it after 2 days :'(

My first pack was jungle like yours and i got vileplume in first pack like you...
But i still have it.In this pack i got the whole line (1 oddish, 1 gloom, 1 vileplupe:D) Its not my precius card...

It has to be Latios *! Went through 20 booster packs,and I was thinking,"I'll never get one,",when all of a sudden,BAM,Latios *!

It costs 50$ on Pokecorner,so I'm glad to have it!:D

What's your most precious card? Like one you'd never sell for any amount of money. It may be worth a lot of money or just have a special meaning to you...
There would never be a card I wouldn't sell for any amount of money LOL. No 1. Trainer

my plusle....first booster(ex dragon), first holo from a booster pack, one of my favourite pokemon, first rare from my first booster

my mom only bought decks for me as she thought why spend$4(singapore)for 11(base set) cards when you can buy 60 at $5!(they went really cheap when it was on the singapore sale)

RE:  Your Most Precious Card?

Andyman said:
Mine is really precoius,
Base Charizard 1st Edition singed by Ken Sugimori.

o_O

What I'd give to have one of those!

And Jayh who exactly were your cards signed by?

Venusaur said:
There would never be a card I wouldn't sell for any amount of money LOL. No 1. Trainer

Yeah... that thing sells for around U.S. $7,000.00. I actually saw an auction on eBay through the PokéGym. Were you the one that sold it?

Not sure if they'll be giving out a card like that this year for winning Worlds. If I ever got a unique prize for winning Worlds, I'd probably never sell it for any amount of money. It would have too much personal value to me to sell.

I haven't decided if I'm going to sell my Pikachu Promo 1st ed (see attachment for picture). I'd probably only sell it if I got a ridiculous offer for it ($400 upwards). It has a lot of personal value to me, since it is the single card that created a chain of events that lead me to the Pokémon TCG community.

Attachments

• pikachu_promo.png
    pikachu_promo.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 34
These are mine:
Pokemon:
shining Gyarados
shining Raichu
shining Tyranny
shining Latias
shining Latios
shining Raikou
shining Groudon
shining Registeel
Mew (Yes it's the Japanese FOSSIL one)
EX's:
Kyogre ex (promo...001)
Groudon ex (promo...002)
Armaldo ex (POP1: 16/17)
Tyranny ex (POP1: 17/17)
Hitmonchan ex
Chansey ex
Lapras ex
Scyther ex
Sneasel ex
Typhosion ex (Sandstorm...my 1st one but badly damaged)
Golem ex
Kingdra ex
Latias ex
Rayquaza ex (Dragon)
Regice ex
Clefable ex
TR's Articuno ex
TR's Hitmonchan ex
TR's Mewtwo ex (most likely to be traded off)
TR's Moltres ex
TR's Scyther ex
TR's Zapdos ex
Regirock ex (Em)
Registeel ex (Em thanx to Kaito for the trade)
Politoed ex
Typhosion ex (UFO)
TR's Persian ex (x2..UFO)
Celebi ex (UFO)
Jolteon ex (DS)
Vaporeon ex (DS)
Banette ex (on it's way to: Jade)
#47 Lilypad Mew
Yu-Gi-Oh!:
My 3x Dark Paladin's

RE:  Your Most Precious Card?

9volt87 said:
what is no. 1 trainer?
I believe that it is the card that Jeremy Maron got for winning Worlds '05 and that he sold it on Ebay for like 7,000 dollars. that's what i got out of it, and i'm pretty sure that is right. if i'm not please correct me.

Arcanine out.

My Darkness NRG winner stamped that I won for the Australian Nationals least year, it was cool too because I played Dark Heart!!

that would be chansey of base set and blissey ex from uf. chansey is my first holo i got and blissey ex is the first ex that i got from i fav ex series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back