Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

Shiny Gyarados in Gold.. Technically, isn't that everyone's first shiny? Since most of us have played Gold or Silver.

Shiny Clefairy in Diamond and I spotted it about 2 times.

My first shiny (not including the gyarados(sorry if I misspelled that)) was a magikarp in leafgreen, I didn't know what a shiny was then, so a few days later I started a new game...:( My second shiny was a fearow in firered... same thing as with leafgreen... My latest shiny is a cyndaquil that I got while breeding them.

Aside from the obgliatory Shiny Gyarados, my first shiny was (I'm pretty sure) a Shiny Tentacool...now a Tentacruel. I also have a Shiny Steelix (used to be an Onix) and a Shiny Machamp (used to be a Machop).

I did once encounter a Shiny Geodude, but it exploded on me.

A friend of mine encountered a Shiny Seaking...in the Safari Zone...where it ran away.

I also remember, in one of the battle towers, encountering a Shiny Espeon...I hate that character, I really want a Shiny Espeon.

^That's be FireRed/LeafGreen. It's actually supposed to happen, all of the different battle rooms have 1 shiny. [save for mixed]

There's Shiny Espeon in doubles
Shiny Meowth in singles
and
Shiny Seaking in Knockout

I havwe gotten a shiny Pochyanna once before on my Saphire version. Kind of cool, I guess.

My first shiny was a Staravia X_X

I was using the Poke Radar, not trying to get anything, just bored; Then, WHOA NELLY, SHINY PATCH. My other shinies I've caught are Voltorb, which I chained with the poke radar, because blue is WAY cooler on voltorb then red, and the obvious gyarados and pichu.

I also saw a shiny Wooper in the safari zone on a replay of my Pearl game, but I failed to catch it. D: Also, I used a shiny Slaking in the battle factory once O_O

The first shiny i ever saw was a shiny Rattata in Crystal. I didn't know that it was a shiny. At that point i didn't even know that shinies existed. I just caught it thinking it was a regular pokemon. lol. I was only like 5 years old then though. : P

Blu3st33lix said:
Shiny Seel = Shiny Dewgong!!... Hey, I only saw a shiny Nidoran, how exciting...

Ummm... I can't quite tell if you are joking. I looked it up Shiny Dewgong is really lame
Here we have a Dewgong
Spr_4h_087.png

Pretty awesome huh?
Here we have a shiny Dewgong
Spr_4h_087_s.png

IMO shiny Dewgong isn't very impressive. They look a little more different now that I'm not looking at the bulbapedia page.

I think my first one was a shiny Medicham that I caught in Victory Road on my Diamond. At the time, I thought it was just a different form of Medicham and traded it on GTS. *Facepalms*

Mine is Hariyama on Ruby Victory Road. I've gottton no other besides that except the Gyarados and Pikachu-Colored Pichu.

My first shiny was a shiny taillow in emerald. I caught then, ironically, deleted the file :/. I was like 8. My second shiny was a shiny butterfree in gold (i played back) but it got away from me. that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back