• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Yveltal/Yveltal EX/Garbodor

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Pokemon: 13​

- 2 Trubbish BKP 56
- 2 Garbodor BKP 57
- 1 Yveltal BKT 94 (Fright Night)
- 3 Yveltal GEN 116
- 3 Yveltal EX
- 2 Shaymin EX ROS 77

Trainers/Supporters: 35​

- 4 Professor Sycamore
- 2 Lysandre
- 4 N
- 1 Skyla

- 3 Fighting Fury Belt
- 3 Float Stone
- 3 Trainers Mail
- 4 Puzzle Of Time
- 4 Vs Seeker
- 4 Ultra Ball
- 1 Parallel City
- 2 Reverse Valley

Energy: 12​

- 8 Darkness Energy
- 4 Double Colorless Energy
Total: 60​

This is the first deck that has worked for me so far on TCG ONE xD.
The strategy is to get Garbotoxin set up as fast as possible to lock any ability shenanigans and to start rushing with Yveltal EX. The baby Yveltals are for getting energy back/Early game pressure and to force a 7 prize game. Reverse Valley + Fighting Fury Belt helps to deal as much damage as possible.

I've been struggling vs Rayquaza decks for the most part and just getting the deck to run smoothly (i just keep getting Shaymin starts lmao) but for a first deck after almost 3 years of not playing i think i did decent XD.

I'd suggest replacing all of your Puzzle of Time with Max Elixir in order to accelerate energy attachment which could be very helpful. Secondly, have you considered using Ninja Boy? This is another very useful Supporter.

How do you plan to deal with Jolteon EX and Glaceon EX? Both of these Pokémon could be used as a "wall" against you. You may also want to consider incorporating a Pokémon Ranger too.

I'd suggest replacing all of your Puzzle of Time with Max Elixir in order to accelerate energy attachment which could be very helpful. Secondly, have you considered using Ninja Boy? This is another very useful Supporter.

How do you plan to deal with Jolteon EX and Glaceon EX? Both of these Pokémon could be used as a "wall" against you. You may also want to consider incorporating a Pokémon Ranger too.

I'lldefinetly try out the max elixers. once TCG ONE has steam siege i'll be adding those supporters in as well

As for dealing with Jolteon EX and Glaceon EX. i actually have no idea at all XD

Again, the new STS Pokémon Ranger Supporter will remove those Pokémon effects; so, they can no longer "hide" behind their "wall."

aha i just noticed that as well XD.

Small question: Yveltal EX is still legal for the 2017 format right? just making sure

I know it's a very tight list, but I feel like implementing zoroark is going to be the main answer to rayquaza for sometime. You may be better off taking out Garbodor adding in 2 maybe even 3 hex maniacs and using zoroark as another attacker. I just don't know what you would want to take out.

I know it's a very tight list, but I feel like implementing zoroark is going to be the main answer to rayquaza for sometime. You may be better off taking out Garbodor adding in 2 maybe even 3 hex maniacs and using zoroark as another attacker. I just don't know what you would want to take out.
but adding in hex maniacs will clog up the supporters a lot i think

Yes, as well as both "little" Yveltal, Oblivion Wing and Pitch-Black Spear. ;)
Thanks x3

Yeah you've got to have a balanced deck in this new meta. And you have to have ranger as well. I love puzzle but your lack of a non basic attacker is too big a weakness.

Back