• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zangoose's Trade Thread! Gladly trading Yanmegas!

I believe I can get you the following very easily:
2 Sages Training REV
2 Juniper REV
1 Revive REV
1 Energy Retrieval REV
1 Junk Arm REV

Check my list though. I am interested in your yanmega primes.

Skyline said:
I believe I can get you the following very easily:
2 Sages Training REV
2 Juniper REV
1 Revive REV
1 Energy Retrieval REV
1 Junk Arm REV

Check my list though. I am interested in your yanmega primes.

Do you have FA Reshiram? I am interested in all of those, but I don't think I value all that to a Yanmega.

I do indeed have four FA Resh, but I'm planning to keep some for myself. Perhaps I can offer B/W booster packs?

No, sorry I generally don't buy packs I prefer Singles. Is there anyway you would be able to part with a Reshiram?

How many Reshiram's would you like to part with? That way I'd know if I /can/ trade two Yanmegas.

I would like to prevent trading away as many Reshirams I can so if you can choose anything else then that would be swell.

At Idrumwell do you have any more Quilava RH or any Cyndaquil's for GS RH? I only need one RH Retrieval sorry. Thanks in advance.

At Skyline

I value a Reshiram FA at 10, and a Yanmega at 45-50, the rev's you have I valued at 22-25, so you would need to part with at least 2 Reshirams. I could be getting more Reshiram's though so I'll get back to you.

yes i have one more rh quilava...would you do my 2 rh quilava rh retrieval rh revive and 2 rh sage's for the 3 rh manaphy? lmk :)

At Drums I could do

2 Manaphy
+ Something small from my thread

For your

2 RH Quilava
2 RH Sages
1 RH Revive
1 RH Retrieval

Thanks in advance braski.

@ Skyline

Your /such/ a fast poster lol. I still value mine at 45, but that's just me.

could you throw in any rh minun/plusle ul and luvdisc tm you have? lmk how many you have

and your manaphy are rh, right?

I have 2 RH Plusle, and I'd have to go digging for the Luvdisc.So it's

My

2 RH Manaphy
2 RH Plusle

Your

2 RH Quilava
2 RH Sages
1 RH Revive
1 RH Retrieval

The manaphy's are Rev. Pm me for confirmation?

Yeah, I am quite the fast poster. I understand what you're getting at with the Yanmega prime pricing since I was the same but you end up not getting anything for that high of a price.

I see your theory, but there /are/ stupid people out there who will be paying a large sum for a piece of paper. :p Not pointing any fingers at anyone sorry if anyone gets offended. I am aware that Yanmega has somewhat gone down, but it's up to you if you want to trade for it if it's a high price. :p

I'm going to ignore that semi-rude post of yours. I was trying to debate in a serious and mature manner, valuing you as an intellectual but now I'm not so sure.

Back